What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hydrogen peroxyde as a sanitizer  (Read 10703 times)

sebasl

Re: Hydrogen peroxyde as a sanitizer
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2016, 02:27:27 pm »
have you had a chance to try out the orenda enzymes in your tub yet Quickbeam ? Sorry i wanted to pm you but I dont know how to do it on this forum. My wife and kids have really sensitive skin, I've tried chlorine/ bromine etc. and it just doesnt work for them so I just ordered some peroxyde, test strips etc and want to give it a try. My spas have ozonators, dont know if that is important or not.

Also we have an other hot tub at our summer vacation home, our fresh water well has limited supply of water so the only way I can fill the hot tub and pool is using water from the river, do you guys think I can shock with peroxide and end up with clear water or I should get it balanced, shock with chlorine or MPS to get it clear then switch to peroxide ?

Ive done a lot of reading but it gets quite confusing with all the info on these forums... I'm tired of dealing with the pool/ spa store and their endless samples/ tests/ tons of chemicals so I ordered the TF100 kit and hopefully I can manage my pools/ spas myself with your help :)

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hydrogen peroxyde as a sanitizer
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2016, 02:27:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42