What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: canadian spa company - Any good?  (Read 37241 times)

wlovell

Re: canadian spa company - Any good?
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2019, 03:32:20 pm »
Nothing but trouble from the start, from a control unit that was faulty, to hoses that leaked to the wrong gaskets being sent.  The latest is our control unit after 2 years has stopped working. 

The company offered a 20% discount on a replacement, but reduced the warranty from 1-year to 6-months. What a bunch of scammers, stay away.

These spas are cheap and poorly made, buy something else.  Inferior quality products and poor poor customer service. Save your money and buy something decent, these spas are junk.

This review is being left on October 17 @ 1527hrs., any follow up positive reviews are likely bogus.I'm a real person and purchased this item myself, I live in Plattsville, ON.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2019, 03:32:20 pm »

Dirk

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2020, 09:20:12 pm »

I believe I saw them as well...small booth that also had a blow up spa and a soft sided spa they were selling? If so there are MUCH better acrylic options for not a ton more money

Now I'm really confused. You're say that because they may also sell blow up and soft sided spas, there's better acrylic options? If they stopped selling the soft sided, would that make their acrylic slightly better? But not as good as if they also stopped selling blow up spas?

I just meant in reference to their booth, they had 1 blow up, 1 soft sided, and 1 acrylic spa on hand...the acrylic as stated was your run of the mill component spa with little to no insulation/undersized filter/basic rising dragon jets (2-3 varieties at most) and a cheap control pack, and at the prices they were offering there is much better options on the market (Bullfrog X series, Jacuzzi 200 series, Hot Spot from Hot Spring, Marquis E-series) etc.

Rising Dragon jets are used by many US companies , they even produce OEM for Arctic spas WW ,Hotspring ,Bullfrog and many others

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2020, 09:20:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42