What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Out with the old, in with the Bullfrog  (Read 12747 times)

Letran

Re: Out with the old, in with the Bullfrog
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2016, 05:36:14 pm »
Very Nice!!!

Bullfrogs are nice.

I did wonder do you actually do end up switching jet packs on seats on the fly or does that get too cumbersome once filled or you are in the water?

Enjoy!!

PS: I'm very new at this. I was instructed to fill up water through the filter hole. I noticed that you were filling up directly on the tub. I'm guessing its different with Bullfrogs?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2016, 05:36:14 pm »

Racenut

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2016, 11:47:24 pm »
Sometimes the jetpacks get swapped.  My daughter is short.. so if she wants to use the neckblaster, she moves it to the shallow seat.  But other than that, we've pretty much decided where we like them.  But we certainly did move them around from where the factory put them.

And the pumps primed up just fine after filling it like that, so doesn't seem to matter on this one.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2016, 11:27:32 am »
PS: I'm very new at this. I was instructed to fill up water through the filter hole. I noticed that you were filling up directly on the tub. I'm guessing its different with Bullfrogs?

On any brand it is possible to get air stuck in the filter housing below the water. This can cause an airlock situation. While never necessary to fill through the filter housing it is always a good idea.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2016, 11:27:32 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42