What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Cabinet Insulation  (Read 1957 times)

Upstate_Dunadan

Hot Springs Cabinet Insulation
« on: August 23, 2019, 05:04:08 pm »
We've been very happy with the HS Grandee we purchased earlier this year.  Looking forward to using it in the cooler Fall Upstate NY temps and then winter.

My question is, I read somewhere HS sells a winter insulation kit for inside the cabinet?  Is anyone familiar with this and how much they run?  Am I better trying to do something on my own?   Do I have to worry about pipes freezing if I don't do something extra?

Thanks for any insight provided.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Cabinet Insulation
« on: August 23, 2019, 05:04:08 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Hot Springs Cabinet Insulation
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 08:05:31 am »
We've been very happy with the HS Grandee we purchased earlier this year.  Looking forward to using it in the cooler Fall Upstate NY temps and then winter.

My question is, I read somewhere HS sells a winter insulation kit for inside the cabinet?  Is anyone familiar with this and how much they run?  Am I better trying to do something on my own?   Do I have to worry about pipes freezing if I don't do something extra?

Thanks for any insight provided.

No your tub won't freeze without the winter kit. I don't think they are that expensive. Make sure to not leave it on during warmer months. Upstate NY isn't that cold.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot Springs Cabinet Insulation
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 08:05:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42