What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog A8, A7 vs A6 & Shell Color/Lighting, Stereo & WellSpring Pump Questions  (Read 5063 times)

Sorrentino100

On the A8, with its 38" of depth--does that mean the seats are lower in the tub or that the footwell is deeper, or a combination of both? Do you find the footjet ball to be uncomfortable and/or obtrusive in its placement? Would you prefer the jet positioning on the A7/R7? Is there any way to install larger footjets on the A7/R7?

Do you think the A7 is worth the extra cost over the A6? I know there are some differences with the A7 having an additional jetpak.

I like the cinnabar shell color paired with the hazlenut exterior. I'm coming from a pearl/gray combo currently. Was curious to know if the cinnabar shell color will affect the interior lighting? I primarily utilize red lighting and wanted to know if it will still be perceived as red with the cinnabar shell vs the pearl shell color.

Will a cinnabar color jetpak will be available if I wanted to purchase additional jetpaks in the coming years?

I'd appreciate any comments on the Elite and Life audio systems. Do you like the sound it produces? Is the sound quality much better with the Elite? Have you had any problems with the unit (either electrical or with any potential leaking)?
Is the system compatible with a high resolution player, such as PON?

Does anyone have experince with and comments on the WellSpring filtration pump and high-output Ozone sytems?

Finally, is there a $500 rebate from Bullfrog coming around Thanksgiving until the end of the year?

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Racenut

We just got our R7 a few weeks ago.  On the depth, it's got to be mostly a deeper footwell, because the seats in the 36 inch deep R7 are deep.  Any deeper and you'd need gills.

7 vs 6.. we started looking at the R5, quickly bumped up to the R6, and after some more looking, and wheeling dealing... went with the R7.  Similar to g he 8 vs 7... the R6 is only 34 inches deep, and it's in the footwell.  The R6 you feel a bit like you're  sitting on the floor.

Can't comment much on the color other than I'm already thinking we should have done the sandstone my wife wanted.  The sapphire looks beautiful, but it's like a dark car... high maintenence to keep it looking good. The dull textured finished are much more forgiving.  But who wants to drive a beige car? Lol

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Here's my take on color... and I know it's a personal thing.

I originally wanted a black tub, Artesian offered my tub in a color called Eclipse - I thought it would look stunning with the SS jets. And I think it would look stunning but I decided on getting a color that doesn't look dated so I went with Sterling Marble, the tub still looks stunning but it reflects the light very well where a black tub wouldn't (all I have is a single LED light vs the standard single light) and I don't believe it looks dated.

My only advice is to pick a color that you will be happy with 10 years from now. A fad color (not saying the color scheme you're looking at is a fad) may be something that you will be sorry for down the line.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42