What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Nordic Escape LS  (Read 2913 times)

wt21

Nordic Escape LS
« on: September 26, 2015, 09:51:42 pm »
I found a 2014 Nordic Escape LS for $6595 with the standard package (lift, cover, stairs, chem) and the California 20 insulation and ozonator added.

This is a great price point for me, but while I found it dry, I haven't found any Nordics wet, and cannot test them. TBH, sitting in them dry is not nearly as comfortable as say a Sundance acrylic dry, but to get the same size/capacity of people in Sundance, I'd have to move up in price point a good deal, or hold out for a floor model/last year model.

Can anyone convince me to go with the Escape LS, lol, or any other thoughts between an Escape LS and a Sundance Edison 680? I have sat in the Sundance Chelsee and really loved the seats, so I'm thinking the Edison would be similar?

Hot Tub Forum

Nordic Escape LS
« on: September 26, 2015, 09:51:42 pm »

Racenut

Re: Nordic Escape LS
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 10:12:58 pm »
I almost bought the Edison myself. And had a quote of $6800 cover step chem etc..  delivered, taxed.  I have not seen a Nordic up close, but have read and looked online at the designs. There is no way I would chose the Nordic to save $200 (assuming your Sundance dealer is willing to negotiate).  I didn't even put Nordic on my shopping list, mostly I didn't like the sharp and protruding angles in their designs.  You're going to have this thing a long time and the whole purpose of it is to be relaxing and comfortable... get the one that does that for you.  You'll regret saving a few bucks down the road if it's not really what you wanted.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 09:58:33 pm »
I found a 2014 Nordic Escape LS for $6595 with the standard package (lift, cover, stairs, chem) and the California 20 insulation and ozonator added.

This is a great price point for me, but while I found it dry, I haven't found any Nordics wet, and cannot test them. TBH, sitting in them dry is not nearly as comfortable as say a Sundance acrylic dry, but to get the same size/capacity of people in Sundance, I'd have to move up in price point a good deal, or hold out for a floor model/last year model.

Can anyone convince me to go with the Escape LS, lol, or any other thoughts between an Escape LS and a Sundance Edison 680? I have sat in the Sundance Chelsee and really loved the seats, so I'm thinking the Edison would be similar?

How much is the Edison?  Can't be much more. Have you tried negotiating that price on the nordic?  For a leftover 2014 model that's not a very good price

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 09:58:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42