What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: FL1 error on my Jacuzzi 315  (Read 2836 times)

LarsHottub

FL1 error on my Jacuzzi 315
« on: September 12, 2015, 05:46:57 pm »
I'm getting the FL1 error on my J-315.  I've replaced the main pump and still get the error.  After reading here on the forum, I turned off the power and removed the filters, let it stand for 15 minutes and then checked to make sure the tub was circulating water.  There was nice suction with the filters out.  I also pressed the + and - buttons at the same time and the F2 indicator came on  (the forum indicated that this should identify whether it was the Flow Switch, F2 would indicate it is not the flow switch).  I'm not sure what to do next.  How do I know if the small Circ pump is working or not?  Water seems to be circulating in the hot tub, but I'm not sure whether that is due to the main pump or the small circ pump.  Sure wish there was a nice troubleshooting manual for the tub with locator diagrams as well as schematics!

Hot Tub Forum

FL1 error on my Jacuzzi 315
« on: September 12, 2015, 05:46:57 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: FL1 error on my Jacuzzi 315
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 08:18:02 pm »
 I hope you didn't replace the main pump thinking it would solve the problem?  If so the old one is probably still good.
  Most likely a bad circ pump.   Un-screw the filters, the side with the screen on it is the circ pump side.  If there is suction the circ pump is working, if not and it's calling for heat, you need a new circ pump. 

Hot Tub Forum

Re: FL1 error on my Jacuzzi 315
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 08:18:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42