What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Old Newbie  (Read 23646 times)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Old Newbie
« on: October 20, 2016, 02:01:22 pm »
I first registered on this forum back in 2004 and was "addicted" for many years and got to know a lot of great people in the industry here. I'm still in the game and thought I would stick my nose back in on a more regular basis. I'm hoping to reconnect with some old friends, gain some new ones and help out wherever I can.

I'm the North American Corporate Sales Manager for Arctic Spas (based out of Edmonton Alberta but also spend half my time in Spokane Wash) so if you have anything specific regarding our product, please feel free to fire away!

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

Old Newbie
« on: October 20, 2016, 02:01:22 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Old Newbie
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 02:56:50 pm »
I first registered on this forum back in 2004 and was "addicted" for many years and got to know a lot of great people in the industry here. I'm still in the game and thought I would stick my nose back in on a more regular basis. I'm hoping to reconnect with some old friends, gain some new ones and help out wherever I can.

I'm the North American Corporate Sales Manager for Arctic Spas (based out of Edmonton Alberta but also spend half my time in Spokane Wash) so if you have anything specific regarding our product, please feel free to fire away!

Steve

I think when I first signed up on this forum you worked for hydropool?  Same Steve?

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 02:58:34 pm »
Yup! Hydropool and Beachcomber for a number of years! Hows things stranger?

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 10:19:46 pm »

Steve

We kept the light on!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 11:37:13 am »
OMG you diehard! hahaha There's a blast from the past! How are ya buddy!?

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 11:54:46 am »
Steve, do  I remember correctly..all those years ago you bought a new Ford Edge?
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 10:15:33 am »
2004? Yeah, you were late to the party.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 10:15:33 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42