What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog spa - Labor Day Sale  (Read 13733 times)

Racenut

Re: Bullfrog spa - Labor Day Sale
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2015, 02:39:32 am »
That's a really decent price for an A6.  I'm shopping Bullfrog too right now, but the R Series to save a few $.  But that's not much more than a quote on the R6 that I got.  Though I'm in California, where apparently we have our own US Dollar to Dollar exchange rate lol.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2015, 02:39:32 am »

Sam

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2015, 12:06:26 pm »
That's a really decent price for an A6.  I'm shopping Bullfrog too right now, but the R Series to save a few $.  But that's not much more than a quote on the R6 that I got.  Though I'm in California, where apparently we have our own US Dollar to Dollar exchange rate lol.

Lol

It really is a good deal though

richierich

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2015, 06:31:46 pm »
I live in California also and I am not laughing out loud.  :'(

Racenut

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2015, 12:47:32 am »
Ordered an R7 today. Can't get here soon enough...

darin.brown

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2015, 08:15:18 pm »
took advantage of the 'go big sale' and managed an A8 (cover, delivery, ozone, wifi) for $9272 out the door. we'll figure out steps/lift once we finalize our install options.

Racenut

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2015, 08:22:50 pm »
Nice! That's a sweet deal on an A8.

d00nut

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2015, 08:36:52 pm »
took advantage of the 'go big sale' and managed an A8 (cover, delivery, ozone, wifi) for $9272 out the door. we'll figure out steps/lift once we finalize our install options.

That's a going out of business sale price.  Out the door?  What's your tax rate?  0%?!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2015, 08:42:55 pm »

That's a going out of business sale price.  Out the door?  What's your tax rate?  0%?!

I was thinking the same thing. Either that tub has been kicking around his store for along time or that dealer is just outright stupid.   Either way good for you. Hopefully he's still in business if any warranty things come up!

darin.brown

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2015, 09:20:32 pm »

I was thinking the same thing. Either that tub has been kicking around his store for along time or that dealer is just outright stupid.   Either way good for you. Hopefully he's still in business if any warranty things come up!

he's having to order from the dealer so it's not a tub that's been taking up floor space and they've been in business for a number of years (hopefully for several others as well :)). granted, it's basically his A7 price since the free upgrade to the A8 was the go big promotion but seemed like a really nice deal. other in-town dealer was around 9k + cover/wifi/ozone and would have been around 9700 + $400 delivery. no taxes since my wife had a Rx from the doctor for wellness, etc. which certainly helps as well.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2015, 09:33:10 pm »
How much are you saving on the go big sale?  Is that the dealer or bullfrog doing it. I remember seeing pricing on these a couple years ago so either bullfrog has come way down on their wholesale costs or you are getting a unbelievable deal. That tub in the northeast is 12k easily.

darin.brown

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2015, 09:41:39 pm »
How much are you saving on the go big sale?  Is that the dealer or bullfrog doing it. I remember seeing pricing on these a couple years ago so either bullfrog has come way down on their wholesale costs or you are getting a unbelievable deal. That tub in the northeast is 12k easily.

the go-big sale is through bullfrog.

http://www.bullfrogspas.com/landing-go-big-sale/

we had been quoted around $1,300 difference between an A6 and A7 when we were looking earlier so I imagine the A8 is around $1200-$1300 more than the A7 typically so that would have been our savings as part of the current promotion and put an A8 with cover/steps/lifter at around 10.8k (w/o taxes) from them outside of the sale.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2015, 09:47:46 pm »
That makes a little more sense. People get some great deals on this site. Good luck with the new tub. When is delivery?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2015, 09:47:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42