What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: quality of artesian south seas 850b vs sundance mckinley or jacuzzi j280  (Read 2961 times)

jmath

I am looking to buy on of these tubs the south seas 850b (3 year warrantee) is about the same price as the Jacuzzi j280 or Sundance mckinley (both 2 year warrantee) . Is it worth the up grade to a Chelsey the 780 series in the sundance or the 300 series in the jacuzzi for about $ 2,000 more with a 5 year warrantee? Help. I find the spa world overwhelming.

Hot Tub Forum

mjb

We tell our customers that if their budget allows,
it may be better for them to move up a series.
Besides the longer warrantee, there are many
other features, like jets, lighting and filtration
that may make the upper series a wiser choice.

Sam

Those are all solid choices.  The South Seas with a 3 year warranty uses the same components that they warranty for 5 years in their upper tier line.  That is a solid hot tub and I really like the mold.  It's one of my favorites.

Obviously the Jacuzzis are excellent as well.  As far as being worth the upgrade, that's for you to decide.  You definitely get better jets, filtration and nicer spa overall with the upgrade.  I think the 300 series looks a lot nicer as well.

You've narrowed it down to all solid choices, so that's good.

Good luck!

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42