What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: good news bad news  (Read 8181 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: good news bad news
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 11:41:30 am »
Shoot, I have to make it another day.  My employer making me work the weekend last minute.

Bosses are good at that.   Thanks for the thought anyway, I appreciate it  :)   

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 11:41:30 am »

icenogle

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 06:41:16 pm »
My hot tub has been delivered and is up and running.  Went to the store where I bought it from to pick up my free gift for my "trouble"..  The trouble as I mentioned earlier was my hot tub when being delivered was supposedly in an accident.  They guy that called me from the local headquarters said mine was the "only" one that was damaged.  They could order another one with the colors that I choose but it would take another few weeks or I could have one within a week if I like the colors they had in stock or that were going to be delivered sooner.  I asked what colors they had since they made it sound like I had choices.  The choice was platinum white for the acrylic.  Since we did like that color we accepted.  I had doubts about their story of the accident. 

They forgot to give me the free gift for my "trouble" so I went to the store to ask what I was going to get.  They gave me a pair of filters which is fine.

So I mentioned to the two sales people that mine was in an accident.  Their response was something like yeah there were a lot of tubs that were damaged in that accident.

I wish they got their stories straight so I don't have this feeling like I was lied too.  I bought a few other things while there, but I am quite sure I won't be purchasing supplies there in the future.

Bottom line is I'm happy with the tub.  Two nights of use so far going for another tonight with aroma therapy "mind and body" along with a Henry Weinhard.  Should be a good night.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 06:45:13 pm by icenogle »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 06:51:02 pm »
 Congrats!   Happy soaking in this cool rainy weather we got..   ;)

orlando1

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2015, 07:50:42 pm »
I don't blame you on not purchasing there again. I thought the first story sounded fishy, but now with two different stories....well you know the saying. If it quacks like a duck then...
But glad you at least have your tub up and running. Happy soaking!!

icenogle

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2015, 10:30:11 pm »
these ducks

icenogle

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2015, 11:07:30 pm »
extra cup holder

orlando1

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2015, 11:20:34 pm »
Lol yep. Looks good, nice view of the lights at night. Congrats on a great tub.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2015, 12:23:24 am »
 You need a cover lift! 

icenogle

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2015, 01:41:59 am »
It came with one.  I asked the guys not to put in out until I figured out which way I want it to open.  I should have it on within the next year or two.  Hopefully, this weekend.  Covermate lll.

Sam

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2015, 04:49:55 pm »
Nice view and a sweet spa!  Congrats  8)

icenogle

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2015, 06:37:17 pm »
As far a the lights go that is Seatac airport.  Watching the jets taking off and landing in nice and the noise is minimal from here.  Now I need to get the yard looking nice.  To bad it takes water to keep your grass green, even here in Seattle.

amy2421

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2015, 01:06:47 am »
Looks great! For what it is worth, we looked at the Platinum and the Titanium and much preferred the Platinum. It has that classic marble Jacuzzi look to it. :) I think your tub looks amazing. Let me know what you think of the CoverMate III once you get it on.

icenogle

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2015, 08:30:26 am »
I agreee with you.  When I went back to the store and seen the white side by side to the titanium I was happy about the switch.  While there I bought one of those blue mits for cleaning.  What a piece of junk.  I've used it twice and both times it shed blue material into the water. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2015, 08:30:26 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42