What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pricing on Bullfrog.... X8 vs A8  (Read 6730 times)

phontonx

Pricing on Bullfrog.... X8 vs A8
« on: July 23, 2015, 10:05:20 pm »
I am looking for a new hot tub. I went to the dealer and was originally showed the X7 and X8L. Both were priced well and they are offering quite a bit off up front. The X7 was $6500, but I can't remember the features. The X8L was fully loaded to the hilt and is being sold for $7500. After researching, I found a lot more interest in the A and R series, so returned to the store. They only stock the A8 and offered it to me at $10,500 fully loaded. This seems like a solid price from what I'm reading here.

The question is: Are the jet packs and other features worth it on an A series tub to spend $3k more than the X series tub.

I can't find any info aside from a Google search on the X series that brings me to a "hidden" page on the Bullfrog website. I am unsure about this product, even though the dealer and Bullfrog CS ensures me they are made with the same integrety... however the warranty isn't the same. Makes me wonder a bit.

Thanks for your help/input in advance!

Scott

Hot Tub Forum

Pricing on Bullfrog.... X8 vs A8
« on: July 23, 2015, 10:05:20 pm »

Sam

Re: Pricing on Bullfrog.... X8 vs A8
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 06:15:57 pm »
That is a fantastic deal on the A8.  I think the difference in price is absolutely worth it if you can swing it.  The X series is only available to a few dealers, from what I understand.  I have yet to see one myself, so cannot offer much of an opinion.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Pricing on Bullfrog.... X8 vs A8
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 06:15:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42