What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: help please: Beachcomber and Essential Tub (Costco) or HydroPool Serenity 5000?  (Read 14939 times)

Quickbeam

I can't remember for sure, but I think Tranquil ended up going with Sundance. Again, not 100% certain on this, but I am pretty sure they went with a name brand manufacturer.

Hot Tub Forum

Jostudly

I purchased a Hydropool Serenity 5000 back in Sept and have been very pleased with it. What I like is there is ample leg room in the middle and the lounger is deep and perfect for someone up to 6' tall. I am sure you will enjoy it and having a local dealer help you with the setup of the water. Congrats.

raggdoll

I purchased a Hydropool Serenity 5000 back in Sept and have been very pleased with it. What I like is there is ample leg room in the middle and the lounger is deep and perfect for someone up to 6' tall. I am sure you will enjoy it and having a local dealer help you with the setup of the water. Congrats.

Will this comfortably fit 4? Do you mind telling me what it's cost was? Where abouts are you? Canada?

Jostudly

Yes 4 people will fit and I paid $7000 with non tax in NB.

raggdoll

Yes 4 people will fit and I paid $7000 with non tax in NB.

Thanks!!!

PJBear

We have had the HydroPool Serenity 5 for 2 years and are very happy with it.  We can only fit 3 people comfortably in it.  Not sure if it is much smaller than the 5000?  Any more people and the water overflows. :)

Nhsusan

You must wet test!
I am awaiting the delivery of my Marquis Spirit and it has been quite the journey.

If a dealer will not fill a tub for you, move on.
Your buying the dealer as much as the hot tub.
Good luck

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42