What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thoughts on California Cooperage Model 381?  (Read 4317 times)

Jasper

Thoughts on California Cooperage Model 381?
« on: June 21, 2015, 07:46:35 pm »
Hello all,
Im new here, just wanted to ask if any of you have had experience with the cooperage 381. My family went down to a dealer and looked around a bit, one thing led to another and we ended up putting a deposit down. We have until Thursday to make the decision to end up buying it or to cancel the order and get the refund. I have looked around for reviews but haven't really had any luck. Any information is appreciated!

Thank you
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:32:27 pm by Jasper »

Hot Tub Forum

Thoughts on California Cooperage Model 381?
« on: June 21, 2015, 07:46:35 pm »

Sam

Re: Thoughts on California Cooperage Model 381?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 06:53:16 pm »
They are a decent middle of the road spa.  Most people here would probably tell you that there are a lot better options, but there are also worse.

I don't like their insulation system, especially if you live in a colder environment.  Their jets are generic and nothing special.  Their water treatment is just a standard ozone or UV system you can buy anywhere.  The warranty is less than most.  Again, they aren't terrible but for their price I would look at Dimension 1, Marquis, Hot Spring, Artesian, Bullfrog, Sundance, Jacuzzi.  These are all widely considered better brands.

Good luck!

Tdevito

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 12:57:22 am »
I have a 371 and so far love it I live in ny so let's see how it does thru wintertime

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 12:57:22 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42