What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What to do?  (Read 2423 times)

darkn122

What to do?
« on: July 26, 2015, 04:15:29 am »
My wife and I wet tested a few hot tubs and like the Marquis resort the best. The Hot Springs  Vanguard came in a close second mainly because we floated in the seats a little (the water came all the way up to the head rests though). Even though we would rather own the Marquis Resort, we do like the Hot Springs dealer a little more. The main difference is that the Hot Springs dealers does there own servicing and Marquis uses an outside dealer that they have certified. What's more important? The tub or the dealer since we can't have both. Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

What to do?
« on: July 26, 2015, 04:15:29 am »

kporter

Re: What to do?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 01:49:03 pm »
Was the Vanguard over filled for wet testing?
Not the end of the world that they have an outside company certified for service on the Marquis side. If that is the only issue with the dealer and you prefer the Marquis hot tub I think Marquis would be the way to go.
Dealer is always very important.
You need a hot tub that works for you, not a compromise.

thanks,

Porter
P.S I sell Hot Springs.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 10:53:03 am »
My wife and I wet tested a few hot tubs and like the Marquis resort the best. The Hot Springs  Vanguard came in a close second mainly because we floated in the seats a little (the water came all the way up to the head rests though). Even though we would rather own the Marquis Resort, we do like the Hot Springs dealer a little more. The main difference is that the Hot Springs dealers does there own servicing and Marquis uses an outside dealer that they have certified. What's more important? The tub or the dealer since we can't have both. Thanks.

Its the tub, the dealership, the manufacturer, the deal itself and what it includes ... in deciding what you think is best. You've got two good options, take your time.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 12:13:36 pm »

Welcome to the forum.  If you can take a look at the jets on the Vanguard.  Its important that all the jets be covered by water, but if there was an inch or so less maybe you wouldn't have floated. 
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 12:13:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42