What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Which used hot tub?  (Read 1825 times)

arizonamomma2

Which used hot tub?
« on: June 06, 2015, 10:22:04 pm »
Hi we are looking at two used hot tubs and would love some input.  I've been lurking here and want to thank you all ahead of time.  Here are the 2 we are considering. Also input on price would be appreciated.

1. 2011 artesian south seas spa model 8601L.  It's an 8 ft with lounger.  45 jets some are rotating, has foot and calve massage.  Has 4 speakers but 2 surface speakers are broken.  Has led lights that change color.  There have been no issues with pump or leaking.  The spa is in excellent condition.  I can buy it for $3295 and he is including 90 ft of wire and breaker box.

2 Hot springs s.s. Vista 2012.  Seats 6 with lounger and has a stereo system.  It's a really pretty spa and is also in excellent condition.  The owner is asking $4800 but is negotiable. I believe it has all the bells and whistles with lights and massage.

I'm leaning towards the hot springs based on what I've read here.  It does not sit as many but is newer and sounds like a more reputable manufacturer.  We are a family of four.  Two young boys.  The spa will be used for playing during the colder months, and for mom and dad, relaxation at the end of long days.  I would love input on what you would choose and if you think these are fair prices?
I was also considering a new spa from Costco but after reading through here decided to look for a more well known brand name. 
Thank you.

Hot Tub Forum

Which used hot tub?
« on: June 06, 2015, 10:22:04 pm »

ORDucks

Re: Which used hot tub?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 02:11:48 am »
Have you wet tested them yet? If not do that first. I'd go for the one that fits you the best and feels better.   

GGRANDEE

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 09:27:15 am »
Although my opinion is very biased, I would purchase the Hot Springs Vista! I bought the Grandee model 3 years ago and it's been nothing short of "wonderful"! Very little maintenance and reliable. Should last another 20 years. Best investment I ever made.. 8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 09:27:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42