What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Update on my Bullfrog R7L.  (Read 5494 times)

ORDucks

Update on my Bullfrog R7L.
« on: June 06, 2015, 02:52:20 am »
It's been almost 2 months now and thought I'd give an update on my spa.  First it was a demo and the dealer pushes baqua spa and gave me a large box full of their chemicals for free, well I never could get that crap right.  The water went cloudy after 2 days and stayed that way no mater what I tried. I took samples in for their computer testing and it never went away. Another problem I had was this orange/brown crud that I would find at the water line and behind the jet packs. So I had enough and put some seaklear spa flush in and ran it, holy bubbles batman lol ! I then Pumped the water out and filled with fresh water and went with the spa frog system.  It's been trouble free since then and I love it. electricity cost is so minimal, It raised my bill by $9 per month with us using it 5 to 6 nights a week for about 30 minutes @ 102F. 
That is about one week after the drain/refill switch to spa frog.  The dealer got the spa with the life audio and I was indifferent about it. Now I rarely use the spa without listening to some music. I had the wifi added and looked forward to it. Now I could take it or leave it, and not something I use that often at all.   Overall I love my hot tub. 

Hot Tub Forum

Update on my Bullfrog R7L.
« on: June 06, 2015, 02:52:20 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Update on my Bullfrog R7L.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 06:52:18 am »
So you metered it to come up with 9 bucks a month?
Retired

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 12:13:28 pm »
I hate Baqua Spa!!  Glad you switched and your enjoying your new tub

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 12:54:49 pm »
First it was a demo and the dealer pushes baqua spa

first time I've EVER heard those words spoken, in a small volatile body of water Baqua is my LAST choice of water-care

Sam

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 01:51:34 pm »
Great looking hot tub!  Thanks for sharing.

MarKee

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 01:54:44 pm »
It looks like they installed the cover lift very crooked (at least it appears that way in the picture)

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 02:49:23 pm »
It looks like they installed the cover lift very crooked (at least it appears that way in the picture)

looks like the boys stopped for happy hour before delivering that spa lol  8)

ORDucks

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 02:06:27 am »
So you metered it to come up with 9 bucks a month?

I didn't meter it but my electric company has come and read my meter and my bill went up by $9 and it's been within a dollar difference each month for over a year. 

ORDucks

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 02:08:52 am »
it does look like that but it's not.

holleigh

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2015, 09:25:16 am »
We also got a Bullfrog - ours was a dry demo. The first several times we used it we had a HUGE foam issue like you. However we just kept adding defoamer and the problem resolved completely. We LOVE our tub now. Happy we made the investment!  ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2015, 09:25:16 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42