What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Clorox pool and spa chemicals?  (Read 3096 times)

Grandee622

Clorox pool and spa chemicals?
« on: April 30, 2015, 06:21:23 pm »
Has any one used the Clorox Pool and Spa chemicals or know anyone that has?!? If so what did you you/they think of them? Thanks!😀

Hot Tub Forum

Clorox pool and spa chemicals?
« on: April 30, 2015, 06:21:23 pm »

Kev B

Re: Clorox pool and spa chemicals?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 10:37:53 am »
Clorox is making a move to sell in big box stores so many people in here that sell chemicals at their spa stores are not too happy with it and won't have much of an opinion. The only product of Clorox I have used is Di-Chlor and it was fine.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 10:56:11 am »
I have no experience with them. They are probably fine. Lowes in my area sell them. Most products are roughly the same price. One or two items are slightly less and there are a few that are more then what I sell the chems for. I'm a retailer and could care less about them. They aren't a real good value for the price and the guy at lowes isn't going to know what to put in to fix different problems. Not sure who else carries them. I'm guessing they will be offered on Amazon soon if they aren't already. If that's what's nearby for you as far as chems then give them a try

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 10:56:11 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42