What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Just purchased a Bullfrog A7  (Read 16557 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Just purchased a Bullfrog A7
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 04:17:41 pm »
dporter22. Before wet testing we were going to order a A7L, but the lounger took up to much space. Jetpaks : Pulsator, Alleviate, Gyrossage, Oscillator, and NeckMasseuse( might change out in 30 days to Wellness, due to noise and water splashing). Colors; Interior mirage, Exterior driftwood.

Just an FYI, I think the neck blaster is a better than the masseuse pack, and it's what a lot of our customers think as well, same with rain shower.   

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 04:17:41 pm »

dporter22

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2015, 06:01:37 pm »
That's interesting; my dealer said most people prefer the masseuse.

dporter22

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2015, 06:58:10 pm »
Has anyone had any experience with the products that claim to "lock in" your pH level such as "pH Magic"?  If they work it seems like it would be much easier than chasing pH levels all the time.

Speaking of pH, a seemingly knowledgeable person on another forum said to use Borax to increase pH instead of expensive pH increasers.  Yes?

Quickbeam

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2015, 07:53:20 pm »
I don’t know anything about “PH Magic” but you can use Borates, which will help stabilize your PH. I think they recommend 50 ppm in your spa, and don’t add it until you’ve finished balancing your water. Not sure that I’d say it “locks PH in” but it will help stabilize it. Most people use Boric Acid as a source of Borates.

And yes, Borax will raise PH. In order to find out how much Borates (boric acid) you need and also how much borax you will need, you can use the “pool math calculator” which you can find here: http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Hope this helps.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2015, 08:09:57 pm »
  There are a few products that lock in PH I know a lot if people like PH Perfect.   One we sell by Leisure Time called PH balance doesn't play well with calcium.  Not sure about the others.    I have never been a fan of those products or more or less just never needed them in my own spa. 

dporter22

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2015, 10:19:56 pm »
Tub was installed yesterday.  Everythings works great and we're enjoying some relaxing family time.

Nature 2 cartridge was included so I'm trying that for now.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 09:44:10 am »
Tub was installed yesterday.  Everythings works great and we're enjoying some relaxing family time.

Nature 2 cartridge was included so I'm trying that for now.

Glad to hear it.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

meriflower

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2015, 01:01:46 pm »
Congrats!!  We have a R6L and it's great - glad you like yours so far.  For jetpaks we have the Neckblaster, Osciallator and Rainshower.

dporter22

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2015, 03:06:03 pm »
I think I'd like to get the Oscillator someday too.  After using the tub for a week we decided that we don't prefer the small "deep relief" jets as much as the other types.  They're just too small and intense. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2015, 03:06:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42