What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Floor models...  (Read 3138 times)

Interface

Floor models...
« on: March 06, 2015, 11:06:16 pm »
What are peoples thoughts about floor models as a way to get more tub for our $?  I have seen several now... no water in them currently but I presume they were filled at some point.  Is there any risk that I should be aware of?  I am looking at some of the more pricey tubs but not too worried about customizing it if I can have a good deal. I have never bought a tub before so just wonder if its been running for a year straight on a showroom floor is it really a big deal?

Thanks!

Dave

Hot Tub Forum

Floor models...
« on: March 06, 2015, 11:06:16 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Floor models...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 12:51:50 am »
 Nothing at all wrong with floor models, and they may have not been filled.  Usually will carry a full warranty, and if were running any kinks that may happen at start up would have been taken care of. 

First day of a 3 day home show today I sold 2 Jacuzzi J-335s at a great price, one a floor model the other not. 

girlinhotwater

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 01:48:28 pm »
I bought an empty floor model two years ago and have had no issues. Saved some money, and the warranty started the day it was delivered so didn't make a difference to me other than in my checking account :P

Interface

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 01:43:22 am »
Thanks for the replies.  Much appreciated.

richierich

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 06:08:10 pm »
The Sundance Optima I purchased two years ago was a dry floor model. It's been great and I saved some money.

Interface

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 08:48:45 am »
Pulled the trigger.  After a wet test on the top two choices  Grandee and Bullfrog A7 we went with the floor model A7.  Negotiated to just under 10K for a fully loaded dry floor model including stereo, lift assist, extra filters and chemicals .    Thanks so much for all the information on this forum.  It is a great resource and I look forward to continued lurking here.  Now to finish the pad and build that pallet bar  ;D

Sam

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 11:03:08 am »
Pulled the trigger.  After a wet test on the top two choices  Grandee and Bullfrog A7 we went with the floor model A7.  Negotiated to just under 10K for a fully loaded dry floor model including stereo, lift assist, extra filters and chemicals .    Thanks so much for all the information on this forum.  It is a great resource and I look forward to continued lurking here.  Now to finish the pad and build that pallet bar  ;D

Congrats!  You got a good deal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 11:03:08 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42