What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Looked at Hot Springs Tempo and Jacuzzi J-235  (Read 2377 times)

Coleman

Looked at Hot Springs Tempo and Jacuzzi J-235
« on: March 03, 2015, 04:13:34 am »
A few weeks ago the wife and started looking at hot tubs, we stopped off at the Hot springs dealer about 45 min away, The Tempo was in our budget and the wife liked it a lot from the dry test and the lounger fit me I am 6'3" the other with loungers seems to short for me on other hot tubs. We went to the next town 2hrs away from home with a Jacuzzi dealer and looked at the J-235 I didn't like the way the lounger pushed me back, the same for the wife during a dry test I know the J-235 is a good tub but it don't seem to fit us during a dry test. Went and looked at Artesian tubs liked the captains seats with shoulder jets but they were out of our budget. The hot springs dealer answered all the questions and knew that in my area we have hard water. For the time the Tempo looks like the one we will wet test in the future we will wet test others for comparison  and start saving $$$, I still have to do a cement pad and electrical hook up which will add the cost up. What are the pro and cons of the tempo?
Thanks Coleman

Hot Tub Forum

Looked at Hot Springs Tempo and Jacuzzi J-235
« on: March 03, 2015, 04:13:34 am »

mz32quick

Re: Looked at Hot Springs Tempo and Jacuzzi J-235
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 09:15:47 pm »
We're currently shopping for hot tubs and my local HS dealer initially didn't have the Tempo on display the first time I stopped by as I narrowed down my list to the Flair and Sovereign, however on the next visit they had gotten the Tempo in and I really liked it. I'm also 6'3" and really liked the seat heights in that tub as well as the lounger as it was nice and long. Plus, really liked the bottom of the tub with several foot massagers for others to enjoy too. Just a very roomy tub altogether I felt, plus the price was very reasonable.

The biggest drawback I found with this one though was no circulation pump. That was higher up on my 'gotta have' list so I eventually did eliminate it and am deciding between the Sovereign and Jacuzzi J 355 this weekend in a wet test showdown! haha Now some of the actual tub experts on here may say the rationale I used to eliminate the Tempo made no sense and I wouldn't argue as I'm certainly not seasoned, but it was something I wanted in a tub and that one unfortunately did not have it and wasn't an available option.

It certainly looks the part though and if I had it sitting outside right now I probably would be just fine with that too!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Looked at Hot Springs Tempo and Jacuzzi J-235
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 09:15:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42