What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Grandee  (Read 4132 times)

Debbie Rice

Grandee
« on: February 21, 2015, 06:24:51 pm »
Is there a difference between Hot Springs Grandee and Grandee NXT?  If so what's the difference?  I was going to get a Bullfrog but now I think Hot Springs has a better reputation?  We have a dealer in town and I heard Bullfrog outsources most of their parts.  Thoughts?

Hot Tub Forum

Grandee
« on: February 21, 2015, 06:24:51 pm »

trichert

Re: Grandee
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 09:28:06 am »
The only differences on the NXT are the exterior is nicer, has some led lighting etc.  It is only a $300 difference between the two.

I would absolutely buy Hot Spring over Bullfrog. 

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 11:30:50 am »
 Both are nice in there own right, I would give the upper hand to HS but I wouldn't say it's like a Mercedes to a Geo.  As far as reputation HS has been around for a very very long time.  Bullfrog has been around as well, but has really changed and come out of the woodwork the last 2 or 3 years. It's not the same spa it was 4 years ago.

With the question in the other thread, everybody out sources parts one way or another, some more than others but every brand does it, so don't let that sway you one way or another. 

Again pick what fits you and your budget best.  And a great long standing dealer goes along ways. That being said we have a local ex cal-spa ex Coast and current D1 dealer that is a POS and I honestly do not know how he is still in business with the way he treats his customers.    Any spa can have problems, our tech works on just as many Hot Spring spas as he does Jacuzzi and Sundance along with many others and I am sure it goes the other way with HS dealers. 

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 01:40:14 pm »
The only differences on the NXT are the exterior is nicer, has some led lighting etc.  It is only a $300 difference between the two.

I would absolutely buy Hot Spring over Bullfrog.

The NXT has a polymeric substructure/base, external "waterfall" LED lighting, larger indicator lights on the exterior and a slightly different cabinet "look"....they are a beautiful spa that warrants a lot of "absolutely gotta have it" comments, we've been moving quite a few

Debbie Rice

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 10:11:22 am »
Just ordered a Grandee this morning?  I didn't get the NXT because I wanted the foe brick to better landscape around it.  Thank you all for all your help!  Now I just have to wait!  Not very patient!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 10:54:42 am »
Congrats on the purchase.  Great tub by a great company!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 12:55:57 pm »
 Enjoy you made a good choice!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 12:55:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42