What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: High cost of bullfrog is this in line?  (Read 12707 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: High cost of bullfrog is this in line?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 11:16:36 am »
I live in Jefferson City, MO

There are a few really good spa makers out there and you certainly don't need to spend $15k to get a really good spa. See who else is in your area like Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis, Sundance... Shop them all and wet test your favorites.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 11:16:36 am »

Hottubprosne

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 04:59:47 pm »
Really Jacuzzi Jim $10500 for an A8. The lowest i have ever sold one for is 12,995 With Ozone. Just remember not everyone sells 100s of tubs a year so their over head might be different. They should budge off that price but if they have a great reputation and are going to take care of you it could be worth a little extra. A dealer that sells everything on short margins moves lots of products but if they go out of business or file bankruptcy your left holding the bag.   

Debbie Rice

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 06:09:41 pm »
I certainly don't mind people making a profit but I definitely don't want to be taken advantaged of either.  I think the price I was quoted was over rediculous! Most people, especially in this day and time do the research before making a investment!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2015, 06:41:40 pm »
 Like Hottubprosne mentioned a company's overhead has a lot to do with pricing.      As far as a company going out of business by lowballing spa prices it can and has happened, but not at 10,500 for a A8.     ;)

Debbie Rice

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2015, 09:53:55 pm »
Thank you!

Sam

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2015, 04:46:14 pm »
$10,500 for an A8 is a very good price, imo.  I've never sold one that low.  I guess it depends on exactly what is included.  I agree that $14,000 is too high.  I imagine that you can get him down to at least the upper $12k range, delivered, ozone, chemicals, steps, etc..

Tummy54

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2015, 11:33:34 pm »
Just got my Bullfrog A7, could have got the A8 for $9500 out the door and taxes in Chicago are high.   My A7 was under 9k for those of you looking for an idea what they are going for. 

If your in the Chicagoland area, and looking to buy message me. I have some valuable advice for new buyers that may help you make your decision where to buy. 

Sam

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2015, 03:19:40 pm »
Just got my Bullfrog A7, could have got the A8 for $9500 out the door and taxes in Chicago are high.   My A7 was under 9k for those of you looking for an idea what they are going for. 

If your in the Chicagoland area, and looking to buy message me. I have some valuable advice for new buyers that may help you make your decision where to buy.

Grats on the new spa!  You picked a good one.  I'm not sure how some of you are getting these spas for such low prices.  What exactly was included for that price?

Happy hot-tubbing!

Tummy54

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2015, 08:17:41 am »
well the cover and steps come with already but the lift assist and also I got a LED handrail included.  This and tax was all in the price I posted.

I just got an email yesterday from another dealer where I was looking that if I wanted he had a Hot Springs Vanguard for $8500.00.  I still would have stuck with my bullfrog. 

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2015, 11:07:58 am »
well the cover and steps come with already but the lift assist and also I got a LED handrail included.  This and tax was all in the price I posted.

I just got an email yesterday from another dealer where I was looking that if I wanted he had a Hot Springs Vanguard for $8500.00.  I still would have stuck with my bullfrog.

Those are some dirt cheap prices you posted.  I have 2 Hot Spring dealers nearby to me 1 is cheap the other is super expensive even the cheap guy is more then that for that tub and he doesn't include anything but the cover in his price

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2015, 11:45:57 am »

Those are some dirt cheap prices you posted.  I have 2 Hot Spring dealers nearby to me 1 is cheap the other is super expensive even the cheap guy is more then that for that tub and he doesn't include anything but the cover in his price

There has to be more to the story such as it being a wet floor model but whatever the reason you'd be wise to jump on it.

pinhead

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2015, 07:46:07 pm »
First post - I've been lurking for a couple of months.
Just bought a new A7L, similar deal to Tummy54 - maybe better.
BF really appears to be the best value for the features. 7 series includes wrist jets, I would had to go to HS Envoy for similar jets.
I don't plan on moving jet packs around, with 5 jet pack seats I'll move to the seat that has the therapy I desire.
It will take a few weeks to arrive, I can't wait!
Great forum - Thanks for all the useful information!

Sam

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2015, 03:03:33 pm »
First post - I've been lurking for a couple of months.
Just bought a new A7L, similar deal to Tummy54 - maybe better.
BF really appears to be the best value for the features. 7 series includes wrist jets, I would had to go to HS Envoy for similar jets.
I don't plan on moving jet packs around, with 5 jet pack seats I'll move to the seat that has the therapy I desire.
It will take a few weeks to arrive, I can't wait!
Great forum - Thanks for all the useful information!

Grats on your purchase!!  That's an awesome spa  8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2015, 03:03:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42