What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pinnacle Spas  (Read 6709 times)

colorado

Pinnacle Spas
« on: February 02, 2011, 01:23:49 pm »
I am wondering if anyone else has had any success in getting a hot tub replaced under warranty or a refund on a hot tub through Pinnacle Spa's? We have been working on getting our tub fixed and now replaced through Pinnacle for over 6 months! The spa was not quite one year old when we initiated the warranty process. Now here we are going into the 7th month, they have agreed to replace the hot tub under warranty, have charged us an additional $795 to cover shipping to Colorado and today they tell us (after 5 non-returnedvoice mails and several emails) that the tub is waiting to be shipped until the dealer here has more to be shipped with in a combined load.... REALLY??

Has Anyone here had any success in moving this process along any faster?? Better yet! How can we just get all our money back and they can keep their poor quality hot tub?!?!

Hot Tub Forum

Pinnacle Spas
« on: February 02, 2011, 01:23:49 pm »

soak-king

• Where did that dang duck go anyway?
    • Backyard Oasis
Re: Pinnacle Spas
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 11:57:24 am »
I am wondering if anyone else has had any success in getting a hot tub replaced under warranty or a refund on a hot tub through Pinnacle Spa's? We have been working on getting our tub fixed and now replaced through Pinnacle for over 6 months! The spa was not quite one year old when we initiated the warranty process. Now here we are going into the 7th month, they have agreed to replace the hot tub under warranty, have charged us an additional $795 to cover shipping to Colorado and today they tell us (after 5 non-returnedvoice mails and several emails) that the tub is waiting to be shipped until the dealer here has more to be shipped with in a combined load.... REALLY??

Has Anyone here had any success in moving this process along any faster?? Better yet! How can we just get all our money back and they can keep their poor quality hot tub?!?!

I would question why you are being charged freight when the spa will be shipped with a full load.

Did you buy from a spa store, internet site or mass merchant?

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 02:19:41 pm »

I would question why you are being charged freight when the spa will be shipped with a full load.

Did you buy from a spa store, internet site or mass merchant?

I don't question it at all because there are 3 things that are important relative to a warranty:

1) What does the warranty say? I'll bet the owner is responsible for shipping for a replacement (and who says they can't ship it with other spas when an entire order is ready, I'm sure it doesn't say it ships alone and they can just say its an additional XXX amount if you want it shipped alone).

2) Who is backing that warranty? I roll my eyes when I read things like "the warranty on the spa I bought reads the same as it is for a Hot Spring or Jacuzzi" when someone is trying to justify getting a less expsive tub form a lesser quality manufacturer? A warranty is like a promise, not all people honor their promises the same. Not all have clear enough wording to cover everything and some just interpret how they see fit. With spas, who you buy from matters even more than the actual wording in the warranty.

3) How competant and professional is the dealer at following through on the warranty work.

220, 221, whatever it takes!

new tubber

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 10:59:09 am »
Hi all Iam new to the forum but I was wondering what was wrong with your pinnacle that deemed it needing to be replaced ?how has it been since with the new one if you weren't able to just get your money back ?

Quickbeam

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 11:36:37 am »
The post you are asking about is over four years old and the OP has only one single post, so don't be surprised if you don't get an answer back. My suspicion is that they no longer participate in this forum.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 03:56:32 pm »
Hi all Iam new to the forum but I was wondering what was wrong with your pinnacle that deemed it needing to be replaced ?how has it been since with the new one if you weren't able to just get your money back ?

send me an email  - bmccall  at  insight dot rr dot com and I'll give you the original poster's email address and you can write them.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 03:56:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42