What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Just ordered: Grandee NXT without ACE  (Read 3325 times)

cburk

Just ordered: Grandee NXT without ACE
« on: June 24, 2015, 03:22:56 pm »
I just got back from my Hotsprings dealer. Placed an order for the 2015 NXT Grandee with Mocha Exterior, Alpine White Interior , NXT steps, Cover Cradle II for under $12k before taxes.

I did not go with the ACE system and my salesman did not try to push it at all and leveled with me that when it works it is great but has been prone to many failures. I was considering going with the faux stone exterior but that would have added $2k to the price of the tub and I wasn't willing to spend that much. Instead I upgraded to the NXT model. Out the door for under $12k before taxes I feel like I got a great deal and I can't wait to get my tub installed later this summer!

Hot Tub Forum

Just ordered: Grandee NXT without ACE
« on: June 24, 2015, 03:22:56 pm »

Sam

Re: Just ordered: Grandee NXT without ACE
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 03:40:52 pm »
Congrats!  Sounds like you got a really good deal on an awesome spa.  Good luck!  Please come back in awhile and share your experience.

cburk

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 03:43:27 pm »
Thank you. I'll be posting some pictures and updates. We are having a paver patio installed in August and the hottub will be part of that project. I'll post pictures for sure!

Quickbeam

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 05:38:59 pm »
Congratulations on your new tub! I'm sure you'll love it. Nice to see the sales guy was honest about ACE as well.

gizmodo

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 11:08:42 am »
Those NXT steps are really nice.  We bought them for our Envoy NXT recently.  One word of caution though, they are really slippery when wet.  We bought some of this http://www.noslipstrip.com/No-slip-Tapes-Outdoors_p_18.html in "Black Sands" and put it on them.  If you email that company and ask for color samples they will send you some samples in various colors for free.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 11:15:39 am by gizmodo »

cburk

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 04:08:55 pm »
Thank you for the tips on the steps. I appreciate the heads up.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 04:08:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42