What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Decision Made!!!!! was between HS, Caldera and Sundance.  (Read 3107 times)

donnaduck

Decision Made!!!!! was between HS, Caldera and Sundance.
« on: December 05, 2014, 07:41:50 pm »
 8) 8) 8)
After probably over 10 wet tests, pouring over brochures, finding out the two dealers here are really excellent with good reputations, had narrowed down to brands of Hot Spring, Caldera or Sundance.  And, after over a month of looking -- TODAY we finally made or decision and placed an order!!!

We chose the Hot Spring Aria.  It has such powerful jets, fits both my husband and myself well.  Has the "cool seat" where you can actually enter the spa on a flat elevated surface, the lounge actually fits me where I am not floating up to the top.  I could not find anything negative (other than the price  ;)) -- Runner up was probably the Caldera Tahitian.  I found I couldn't really get comfortable completely (floating up) in any of the Sundance spas we tried.

We anticipate delivery around Valentines Day.  Now to have hubby do the electric (nice to have an electrician/engineer for a husband). 

I'm so excited - my old achy joints just can't wait.  Both of us LOVED the Aria. Ordered the grey cabinet, with the inside that is white with grey hues.  It will be beautiful!  Delivery timing will be perfect to give us time to get electrical and placement ready after the holidays!

Thanks to all who chimed in on comments - and all the comments which I think helped us make the best decision.  Wow - the power of the wet test!  I can't imagine buying one without it.

Hot Tub Forum

Decision Made!!!!! was between HS, Caldera and Sundance.
« on: December 05, 2014, 07:41:50 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Decision Made!!!!! was between HS, Caldera and Sundance.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 10:02:38 pm »
awesome choice, and I will say I'm very jealous...all brand "promoting" aside (since I sell the brand after-all) the Aria is my absolute favorite tub to sit in (Envoy up there as well), I sit so perfectly in every seat and as you know the power of the jets is incredible...love that tub, I would take a desert/mocha but Its tough because that grey/ice grey combo is absolutely gorgeous as well.  Congrats on your new spa, I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years!

donnaduck

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 10:26:04 pm »
I am very excited!  I liked the Aria so much - a world of difference in how the seats feel and the jets are very powerful.  I found it interesting how the seats seemed to fit both of us well.  If I had a design voice I would add a foot jet at the bottom -- but - it is amazing.  I actually loved the tuscan inside color - but decided the lighter colors may look better with the lighting of the tub.

Yes, indeed, awesome choice.  Just wish it was here at the house now!

Sam

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 10:54:12 am »
Congrats!  Excellent choice.  Happy hot-tubbing  8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 10:54:12 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42