What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Limelight pulse question  (Read 3563 times)

Glip

Limelight pulse question
« on: November 14, 2014, 08:09:54 pm »
Hi
I am new to the forum and am interested in purchasing a new tub. I have looked at many different brands and have decided to go with the hot spring limelight pulse.   I need some advice on the quote I received.  The addition items in addition to the tub are
1. Cover.
2. Cover lift
3. Stairs
4. Ace salt system.
5. Delivery
6. Three month supply of salt
7. Removal of my old spa.
Quoted at $10,600. (Not including tax)
That seemed like a high quote from what I have seen in the forums, but the quotes are not current. I am located in PA.

Any advice is appreciated
Thank you
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 08:59:52 pm by Glip »

Hot Tub Forum

Limelight pulse question
« on: November 14, 2014, 08:09:54 pm »

Nazz26

Re: Limelight pulse question
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 09:56:37 pm »
Welcome to the forum Glip.  $10600 w/o tax seems high.  Counter offer at a much lower price and make him meet you half way from your offer. Last year I purchased a 2013 Grandee (highlife collection)here in Hudson Valley NY w/o the ace system out the door for $10500.  Remember as the purchaser the ball will always be in your court..

kporter

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 01:18:06 pm »
I personally do not see what is wrong with this price if the Pulse is a 2014 model.
Of course you have every right to negotiate for a better deal.
The three month supply of salt is a bit of a joke as you shouldn't really need salt until you need a water change.  Maybe a couple hundred grams here and there.

I would be surprised if the dealer lets this go for anything less then 10k.

Porter

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 05:24:13 pm »
I think that's a pretty good price. You are getting a lot of extras with that tub. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't move off that price

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 10:52:30 pm »
I think that's a pretty good price. You are getting a lot of extras with that tub. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't move off that price

Package deals can be great but maybe that's clouding things for you. Ask for a quote without the extras (steps, lifter, Ace and removal of old spa) and that might give you a clearer picture.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 10:52:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42