What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Above Ground Pool Liners  (Read 2145 times)

castletonia

Above Ground Pool Liners
« on: October 29, 2014, 07:51:28 pm »
I know this is not the ideal place to post this but it will get more views here. 

Do any dealers on here sell above ground pools also?  Reason I ask is that the manufacturer we have used for the past 8-10 years for liners was bought out and discontinued the liner we used.  Please PM me if you have any suggestions I could consider for a replacement.  Specifically I am looking for a thicker liner, preferably a 25mil or something around that thickness.

Thanks, Ryan.

Hot Tub Forum

Above Ground Pool Liners
« on: October 29, 2014, 07:51:28 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Above Ground Pool Liners
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 10:00:40 pm »
Do you buy in bulk or as you need them?  I think you said you were from the Midwest before but I've always used vinyl works by imperial pools liners.  They have a good selection are well made and if you buy in bulk have good pricing. Have also used with hood luck vynall/ plastimade they have a plant in tennessee and one in New Hampshire. You could also check out latham liners out of latham ny. Freight kills you unless you are able to buy 50-100 at a time. I think scp does the latham brand liners through distribution. I will be in Orlando next week at the show if you let me know what part of the country you are in I will see if I see anybody local to you.

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 10:51:01 pm »
I had been doing Vynall and had been really satisfied but with Latham purchasing them, apparently Vynall is now doing inground only.  I'm in Wisconsin and can buy somewhat in bulk or if it is Latham through SCP.  I will look into imperial pool liners.  Unfortunately we don't have time to go to Orlando so if you come across anything I would appreciate it.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 11:07:05 pm »
I left vynall when Kevin Shea sold out to plastimade. Didn't realize they got sold again. Will keep my eye out in Orlando for you. I'm meeting up with the latham folks so I will double check their availability through scp

castletonia

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 09:59:47 am »
Yeah, Latham bought Vynall this year I believe.  I already get some Latham liners through SCP but I am actually looking for a heavier liner.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 09:59:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42