What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: We Did it!  (Read 3326 times)

Chartreux

We Did it!
« on: December 29, 2014, 05:26:43 pm »
We'll be getting a new Sundance "Dover" spa...can't wait...we also went out and bought the 60 amp breaker box and a cushion for me...Electrical guy comes on Friday!
WooHoo....Getting wooden steps with this....wow going to be a spa owners yeah!

Hot Tub Forum

We Did it!
« on: December 29, 2014, 05:26:43 pm »

Quickbeam

Re: We Did it!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 06:26:26 pm »
Hey Chartreux,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know you've been looking for a long time so to finally get this done must be really exciting for you. Great, great news, and I'm sure you'll love it.

Chartreux

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 07:21:39 pm »
Thank You Quickbeam! We did wet test the Dover earlier this year and for us it was the best pick.
Many Thanks to everyone over the past months for your help. 

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 09:23:03 pm »
Congrats!   :)
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 02:12:41 pm »
When is delivery?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

richierich

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 02:34:58 pm »
Congratulations! Enjoy your new Sundance.

Chartreux

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 03:59:51 pm »
It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow...and we have a freeze for Texas for the next two nights...brr...Hard freeze tonight...excited and yet a little worried about the coming freeze and I have the spa brick for a pillow cushion...and a locking container for the chemicals plus a taylor test kit...and we have a solar cover ordered not the bubble kind just wondering if we need anything else...

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 05:30:06 pm »
Yes!  You need a good soak.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 07:08:27 pm »
It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow...and we have a freeze for Texas for the next two nights...brr...Hard freeze tonight...excited and yet a little worried about the coming freeze and I have the spa brick for a pillow cushion...and a locking container for the chemicals plus a taylor test kit...and we have a solar cover ordered not the bubble kind just wondering if we need anything else...

Don't worry about the freeze. As long as it's not long and deep, and it won't be in TX -18 last night in Northern MN. Thousands of tubs chuggin along.

You got a regular hard cover right? Came with the tub?
Retired

Chartreux

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2015, 11:11:58 am »
It came yesterday and I'll post pictures later...Husband had one soak in it so far.  It was wired properly by an electrician to a 60 amp spa box, and we were told the jets and heater would work together and waiting for that to happen...so far heater and jets are not working at the same time and Husband is going to call the dealer....it is up to 102... it was up to 101 last night...took about 6  hours to heat up, which makes owning this smaller hot tub nice...that's one plus for a smaller hot tub....
Had some iron issues with our water so will get a spa hose filter for the next fill up....

Chartreux

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2015, 10:16:59 pm »
Pictures are posted (2) and electrician will come out again, so that the jets and heater come on together, wired for 60 amps spa box.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2015, 10:16:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42