What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Attn: Gun totin, womanizin, alky!  (Read 18367 times)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Attn: Gun totin, womanizin, alky!
« on: November 22, 2005, 08:45:06 am »
You are being featured over on the dark side.

Condensed version:
In addition to being an expert spa engineer, he's also an expert gun smith, or so goes the claim.

(His few words on the subject clearly demonstrates that he's isn't, but no suprise there).

Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

Attn: Gun totin, womanizin, alky!
« on: November 22, 2005, 08:45:06 am »

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
Re: Attn: Gun totin, womanizin, alky!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 09:35:00 am »
Did you know that Colorado has a law called "The Dirty Harry Law" it says if an intruder comes into your home you have the right to shoot and kill them!

This gun is made for killing sporting clays,quail,pheasant,geese,rabbits and turkeys. They are noones first choice for people. Though I have plenty of guns that would do the job for people we choose to use them on big game and paper targets. šGun smith? I dont think so, ruled in his favor? I dont think so! A million Dollars is alot of money!

Though I believe his comments were directed at Terminator I stand behind Terminators right and obligation to protect himself and his family by bearing arms. The only people that have to fear being shot by him are those intending to cause harm što him or his family. Unfortunately there is no law protecting those who purchase šdangerous hottubs!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 09:58:38 am by spaman_dot_com »
-SpaMan~

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 09:49:38 am »
I see he says the court ruled in his favor.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 09:49:43 am »
I got the sense he was talking about Terminator and his assault style rifle, discussions on beer, and the pics of the healthy ladies he posts.  

;D

Here's the funny thing: Jim used to have a link on his site to some granny-panty hose fetish site.  It was bizzare.  

I guess, by his logic,   that If you drink, I guess that makes you an "alky". Huh.  I think this is very telling about this guy's personality. Extreame, limited in scope, and basicaly wrong.  

And once again, an uprovoked name calling by someone who claims to be the victom.    

And yes,  an assualt rifle's primary purpose  is for killing people.    It's called self protection and a person's right to defend themeselves and their home.  It's a right afforded by the Constitution.

Shooting enthusiats also enjoy many different stlyes of guns and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.  

Someone with a "gun smithing" background would also understand the even though an assualt rifle    "looks"  evil and bad and nasty,  (oh no!!!!!!) it's a semi automatic rifle and  its differences between it and a sporting rifle are cosmetic.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 09:51:38 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 10:01:28 am »
Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The AR-15 isn't even mine!  It's my 7-year old daughter's!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

1.  I have no "assault weapons."  Assault weapons are fully automatic rifles that continuously fire bullets as long as the trigger is held.  All of my rifles are semi-automatic.  One bullet is fired with each trigger pull.  Any U.S. citizen that is not a convicted felon can own one.

2.  I'm about as far from being a womanizer as one can get.  I've been married to the same woman for 12.5 years, don't fool around, and think anyone who does is a dirt bag.

3.  Anyone that thinks I sit up here getting drunk, playing with guns, and acting a fool is 66% correct.

Oh yeah, I have never paid a dime for the priviledge of posting here, much less bought any advertising.

Also, I've never been sued, arrested, had child abuse charges filed against me, changed my name, or made outrageous claims like "I invented the question mark" or "I have altered the universal laws of thermodynamics."  Heck, I have never even gotten a traffic ticket (well, one time for no seatbelt, but that doesn't count).

Terminator
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 12:07:08 pm by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 10:57:00 am »
I see he says the court ruled in his favor.

He said  the last ruling was in thier favor.  For some reason, that doesn't strike me as a blanket "We won".  

Who knows what that actually means. After all, this is comming from some one who outright lies and has dellusions.  
07 Caldera Geneva

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 10:57:50 am »

It's really interesting, everyone's opinion on what an assault weapon is.  
Terminator's definition is pretty much right on, IMHO.

Many people predicted (wrongly) doom would ensue when the so called "Assault Weapons Ban" expired last year (or was it the year prior?).  
Those people most up on their pulpit were the most uninformed.  Blind prejudice, and being totally in the dark on what this legislation was all about didn't stop them from shooting their mouths off (no pun intended).

Sorta like our Colorado Cruisader.

Brewman

spaman--

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 11:01:14 am »
It's really interesting, everyone's opinion on what an assault weapon is. š
 Terminator's definition is pretty much right on, IMHO.

Many people predicted (wrongly) doom would ensue when the so called "Assault Weapons Ban" expired last year (or was it the year prior?). š
 Those people most up on their pulpit were the most uninformed. šBlind prejudice, and being totally in the dark on what this legislation was all about didn't stop them from shooting their mouths off (no pun intended).

Sorta like our Colorado Cruisader.

It was a year prior. Im not quite sure what you mean by the statement "Sorta like our Colorado Crusader" Please elaborate on that!
-SpaMan~

autoplay

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 11:07:40 am »
This quote was interesting........"It is funny how it all worked out. Our insurance company has all of this taken care of"

If I had to guesstamate,I would conclude that Conjunas insurance company is covering the cost/s of his company being sued,and the liable amount.

And to think,I gave the newly self elected prez of gun-smithing free,useful advice.......and he totally used it in the opposite direction lol.

Gotta wonder when the leader of the darkside,will search his heart and feelings,and understand the real truth to things? I would hope he would/will see the light,prior to his departure from earth.

Guess the olde saying iz true....you can't teach an olde dog new trixs.

Adios for now,playing hookie from work,and need to get back to it so I can afford some grub for T-day.

autoplay

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 11:20:18 am »
Oh TX,just thought of this......you could use as a caption......

He would even shoot his own mom if she got in his way etc etc etc

(my thought processes at work people,just ignore me lol)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 11:23:54 am »

When the expiration of the AWB was on the horizon, there were many people screaming about how this would cause all sorts of bad things to happen.
Most of these predictions were based on incorrect information.  Much like Mr. Gruver's ranting on the subject.  That was the comparison I was going for.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 11:24:42 am by Brewman »
Brewman

spaman--

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 12:58:58 pm »

When the expiration of the AWB was on the horizon, there were many people screaming about how this would cause all sorts of bad things to happen.
 Most of these predictions were based on incorrect information.  Much like Mr. Gruver's ranting on the subject.  That was the comparison I was going for.

O got it now! Thanks I had a blond moment.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 02:02:58 pm by spaman_dot_com »
-SpaMan~

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 01:44:14 pm »
No problem.   ;D
Brewman

LtDan

• Jacuzzi J345
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 02:16:07 pm »
I've seen a kitchen knife, a .32 cal POS pistol, ball bat, screw driver, etc all used (effectively) as an "assault weapon". Trying to classify a firearm by the fact it has a collapseable stock, flash suppressor, large capacity magazine, is a ridiculous exercise best left to democratic senators. Of course, I'm very biased towards gun totin' alkies having LOT's of guns (including select fire) and a kegorator.

If I can find the forum in question, I'd like to read the thread.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 02:30:59 pm »
Hmmm. I think the post was taken down....( I thought it would.)

Here is part of the quote, Since it is taken from an internet site available to the public,  and is considered to be in  the public domain, I'll post it here for prosperity:

"...By the way I have noticed that your message forum has been reduced to the rantings of a womanizer, gun toting, alcholic maniac. Those weapons he is putting on the forum are designed for one thing..to kill people. I have studied gun smithing and I know what a sporting rifle is and what an assault rifle or hand gun is. I guess anyone who pays for advertising is allowed to post their insanity...."
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 02:34:05 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 02:30:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42