What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Good price for 2014 Hot Springs Jetsetter NXT and prices for accessories?  (Read 21917 times)

Volsfandan

I am getting the following price from a Hot Springs dealer and to me they sound good, but I am clueless.  If anyone has any pricing, even if few years old, please share.

2014 Jetsetter NXT $7238
Uprite lift for Jetsetter NXT $288
Wireless sound system with bluetooth $721

Hot Tub Forum

KCDreamer

Hi welcome, even tho I am new too, good luck, I hope you get a more pleasant first experience than I did.  I took alot of lumps asking pricing questions on here.  If you see my envoy thread, no one even welcomed me or answered on pricing questions I asked.  I even posted a HS dealer page that was listed by mistake from a link on google.  The prices were crazy low all I got was some guy kept pestering me about how the page was not a mistake.  then someone on here must have called that dealer, the link has now been removed, it does not work anymore.

HS are fantastic spas! I have had a flair and now an Envoy. Anyhow welcome, and I hope someone on here can help you. 

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
I am getting the following price from a Hot Springs dealer and to me they sound good, but I am clueless.  If anyone has any pricing, even if few years old, please share.

2014 Jetsetter NXT $7238
Uprite lift for Jetsetter NXT $288
Wireless sound system with bluetooth $721

That's a excellent price for the tub and the lifter. The stereo is a average price of what people pay I would say

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Hi welcome, even tho I am new too, good luck, I hope you get a more pleasant first experience than I did.  I took alot of lumps asking pricing questions on here.  If you see my envoy thread, no one even welcomed me or answered on pricing questions I asked.  I even posted a HS dealer page that was listed by mistake from a link on google.  The prices were crazy low all I got was some guy kept pestering me about how the page was not a mistake.  then someone on here must have called that dealer, the link has now been removed, it does not work anymore.

HS are fantastic spas! I have had a flair and now an Envoy. Anyhow welcome, and I hope someone on here can help you.

All you did was argue about that page you found on the internet. Sam gave you a very good reply on that thread. Stop whining and use the site for what it was intended to be for to research tubs

KCDreamer

see this is the crap I am talking about...   if you read from the get go I stated that the link listed from google was a mistake. The website was not made for just anyone to see the pricing.  dr spa or whatever his name is kept arguing that is was not a mistake.  Now the link does not work?  I do not understand how that was not a mistake?  Of course the page was made by the person who designed the website.  but whomever set the rules for the site made a MISTAKE.  now that they have found out they removed it?  how is that whinning? 
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 07:46:23 pm by KCDreamer »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
 Because you seem to keep dragging it through the mud?   You need to realize prices vary from place to place. I looked at those prices and I still do not believe they were a dealers cost if that what your getting at.  And really who gives a crap?   It's not like your going to go in and negotiate a better price because of that list.  So you found some secret website. Cool, let it go, doesn't make a difference to anyone except you.  And it doesn't mean volsfandan is going to pay the same price you did.

But to come here have 16 post and oh be on the planet for 40 years, then think you know how chit works in the spa industry or what it takes to run a spa store you don't have a clue. To boot call us bullies because we don't agree with you is plain wrong.  It's like being a pharmacist and telling your auto mechanic he is wrong about why your car won't run.   

By all means stay and be part of the group and if your wrong someone will call you on it jeez you might actually learn something here to add to your life resume.

KCDreamer

i was not dragging it through the mud dr spa kept bringing it up...  I am sorry I guess if you read that thread and are unbiased to the 6 people post on here everyday. you would see what I mean...

Volsfandan

My mistake.  Just looked at my notes and it is $7368 with cover.  Other prices are correct.  Hoping the wireless controls will control songs, over bluetooth from my iphone, if I get the Sound system with bluetooth feature

Chartreux

I think $7,368 is a good price for the jetsetter NXT. Awesome! but, for me I would not buy the stereo, just my opinion. Just an extra that you might not need...

Use that 700 for your electrician, so that you get a good electricial work...

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Let's be clear.  That is a very low price for Jetsetter NXT.  That is a decent price for regular Jetsetter. Jump at it!
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42