What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2014 Hot Springs Vanguard - Pricing - Got jacked ?  (Read 10123 times)

bbd24

2014 Hot Springs Vanguard - Pricing - Got jacked ?
« on: October 14, 2014, 03:30:16 pm »
2014 Hot Springs Vanguard
Southern Ca
40 Miles from Delivery spot.

Price=$12400.00 + Tax (13,300 OTD)
with the Cover, Cover Cradle 2 lifter, Everwood Step, delivery & placement, ACE Salt Water System, start up water care, 220 premium electric sub-panel and in store water care orientation.

Decent deal for Southern CA or getting jacked in the back ?

Hot Tub Forum

2014 Hot Springs Vanguard - Pricing - Got jacked ?
« on: October 14, 2014, 03:30:16 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: 2014 Hot Springs Vanguard - Pricing - Got jacked ?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 06:32:47 pm »
with ACE looks fair
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 07:16:44 pm »
with ACE looks fair

I agree with Dan. In reality some of the items listed like cover, delivery, starter kit and orientation are basically standard items included with just about every spa in the industry but you're getting the lifter, steps, Ace and electric subpanel included so its a package deal and you did fine for Southern Cal where prices on everything can be higher than middle America. Congrats, I'm sure you'll love it but stick around and let us know how things go.

bbd24

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 10:52:32 pm »
Thanks for the replies.

Wow. I thought for sure they cut my head off but you can never tell. Thanks for making me feel a bit better. I'll stick around, post pictures, etc.

The salesman was a real good guy & helpful so I hope everything else goes smoothly. The Vanguard speaks for itself. Great product & I think it will be great.

Only wish is the wireless portable control panel for the vanguard but I'll live.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 07:31:00 am »
I haven't priced a Vanguard since 2012.  HS dealers, being he is in Southern California, how much less would a dealer pay to have a tub delivered to their store than a dealer on the East coast?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Rotten1965

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 09:22:32 am »
Very fair price. Here in the mid-west from a very good dealer you can get the Vanguard with all the bells and whistles for $13,300.00 plus tax delivered. So you did well!

bbd24

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 12:29:17 pm »
Very fair price. Here in the mid-west from a very good dealer you can get the Vanguard with all the bells and whistles for $13,300.00 plus tax delivered. So you did well!

Nice.  It's always tough to know.  Their pretty hush hush on the pricing so I thought for sure I was getting my head cut off in this deal.  I think the Envoy was listed at 15999.00 MSRP and the Vanguard at 14999.00....but those were the stores own MSRP signs.

I did love the Envoy, and wanted that one, especially since it had the wireless controller....but we moved onto the Vanguard because of the two in-steps.  Figured we'd use those to just put the legs/feet in more than we'd use the recliner bench on the Envoy.  Loved the Envoy though. The setup inside the spa was what moved us to the Vanguard.

Rotten1965

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2014, 02:10:50 am »
I use the Envoy NXT almost everyday and love many of the features that I never thought I would use.....like the Captains chair and even the lounger. My folks have owned a Grandee for over 14 years and that's why the Vanguard is the spa I would purchase because I love the Moto massage and it is a favorite feature that many of my friends like it also, so having 2 in the Vanguard is a huge bonus! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me and I will do my best to get you the answers you are looking for!

I have 15 plus years of Watkins made spas sales experience which includes the Hotsprings Highlife and Limelight collections, Hot Spots, Caldera Spas, FreeFlow and can give you information on older used Watkins spas that are not made anymore like the Tiger River line as well as Hotspring models that have been discontinued like The Classic, Landmark, Vista, Highlife and more! Just know you made a great choice in selecting a very well made hot tub by the one of the best manufactures in the world!

bbd24

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 07:15:14 pm »
I use the Envoy NXT almost everyday and love many of the features that I never thought I would use.....like the Captains chair and even the lounger. My folks have owned a Grandee for over 14 years and that's why the Vanguard is the spa I would purchase because I love the Moto massage and it is a favorite feature that many of my friends like it also, so having 2 in the Vanguard is a huge bonus! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me and I will do my best to get you the answers you are looking for!

I have 15 plus years of Watkins made spas sales experience which includes the Hotsprings Highlife and Limelight collections, Hot Spots, Caldera Spas, FreeFlow and can give you information on older used Watkins spas that are not made anymore like the Tiger River line as well as Hotspring models that have been discontinued like The Classic, Landmark, Vista, Highlife and more! Just know you made a great choice in selecting a very well made hot tub by the one of the best manufactures in the world!

I appreciate that.  I am a first time hot tubber and was drawn into this years Envoy.  Loved that one from the start.  Probably the main reason I purchased from Hot Springs. Almost went for it but the wife didn't want the lounge seat.

I'm looking forward to the 2 moto's in the Vanguard.  I also loved the water feature in this years layout as opposed to last years model.  They really did a great job on the Vanguard.  Perfect setup for my family, especially with little kids who will love the seating on the in-steps (close to the water feature).  If I was single, I probably would've purchased the Envoy but I'm sure the Vanguard is going to be just fine.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 07:15:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42