Brand Specific Forums > Bullfrog Spas

Bullfrog A8 price

(1/3) > >>

cbreneman:
I live in the Midwest and was quoted $11,550 for a Bullfrog A8, cover, cover lifter, steps, ozone, filtration pump, delivery.  No stereo. No negotiation on price.  Does this seem reasonable?  I've never owned a hot tub.  Seems to me they are like new cars...take them out of the showroom and it's worth 2/3 what you paid (or less).  My wife has fallen in love with the A8 and the model is new enough that finding a used one seems unlikely.
Anyone know where to look for a used 2013 A8?
Does the price quoted for a new one seem reasonable?
IF I were to look for a used bullfrog, what is the oldest year others would recommend I look at?  I know there was a model change in 2013 that significantly changed the jetpacks.  Any advice is appreciated.

goodiegirl:
that seems a little high. Not sure why the dealer is saying no negotiation. Walk in with a check but be prepared to walk away

Sam:
$11,500 including all of that is actually another really good deal on a Bullfrog.  I'm surprised to see so many low prices lately.  Fyi, most dealers sell that spa for around $13k and don't include all of those extras you are getting.

Also, I doubt you will find a used 2013 A8 anywhere.  I would jump on that.

Topline Mike:

--- Quote from: Sam on August 31, 2014, 02:10:32 pm ---Also, I doubt you will find a used 2013 A8 anywhere.  I would jump on that.

--- End quote ---

I am with you, breneman.  Although I was ready to buy a new tub, I found our tub on craigslist by using search tempest.  This is a website that searches all of craigslist, ebay, and oodle.  We bought a Jacuzzi J375 that was used less than one year for half of what we would have paid for it new.  Driving from WI to Ohio wasn't so much fun to go pick it up, but saving $5000 was definitely worth it.  Be patient, and you will find one. 

Topline Mike:
Found one on craigslist in Denver, CO. 

There out there. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version