What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 1st post from KS  (Read 5151 times)

Coleman

1st post from KS
« on: July 30, 2014, 03:48:07 am »
Hi
 I have been lurking around this forum for awhile trying to learn more about hot tubs, I have learned a lot from the great folks here :) the wife and I have decided to start looking at hot tubs and have seen some good deals on used ones and not so good price on a lot of them. We haven't decided on new or used but not in a very big hurry as for now. I still need to do a drop electrical box down from the main power line and pour a cement slab. I live in the center of KS the closest hot tub dealer is 45 min away and they carry the MAXX line, the next closest big city is Whicita and is about 2 hrs away which will be hard for warranty work. I can do a lot of my own work on fixing things but not very good at electrical work. I will be asking a lot of questions. Thanks for the wonderful forum.
Coleman

Hot Tub Forum

1st post from KS
« on: July 30, 2014, 03:48:07 am »

Water Boy

Re: 1st post from KS
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 04:29:21 pm »
Greetings Coleman. Where exactly do you live? I am a Arctic Spa dealer in Topeka. We deliver spas out of town quite often. Depending on exactly how far away you are, I would love to discuss our hot tubs with ya. Let me know if I can help in anyway.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Coleman

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 01:34:16 am »
Waterboy,
 I am 2 1/2hrs away from Topeka, I am in Ellsworth county. Right now the wife and I are not in a big hurry to purchase a hot tub. I am getting as much info as I can before we really start looking. I will keep you in mind. Thanks Coleman

Water Boy

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 07:45:21 am »
Thanks Coleman. Yes please do that. You are not that far away from us and we would still deliver and service a hot tub for you. We have spas in Chapman, Abilene Marysville, & Salina. You are too much farther away from those. We even gone as far south as Coffeyville. If you ever have any questions or want more info about us or are spas, feel free to email me at any time.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 06:11:48 pm by Water Boy »
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Coleman

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 02:27:29 am »
Water Boy, Thanks for the info! I looked at your web site a lot of good info. That is good to know that you will service a tub that far from you. Thanks Coleman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 02:27:29 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42