Brand Specific Forums > Bullfrog Spas

Cost for a Bullfrog R7L?

(1/2) > >>

goodiegirl:
Does anyone have some insight into the cost of the Bullfrog spas? specifically the R7 but if you know the A7 or A8 price, that's fine too.  Thanks.

Jacuzzi Jim:
 You can go to there website and actually build your own spa, it will give you an idea of a general price most likely on the high side of what you would pay...   

goodiegirl:
Thanks jim. Did that and was offered discount by a dealer but it still seemed a little high.  Just wondering if anyone has purchased recently.

Lionheart_CHP:
I was heavily considering a R7 (not R7L) and the local price here in central FL was $8,995 including the steps, lift assist, delivery, setup, starter chems, etcetera.  That was with zero negotiation.  My target price for the R7 was $7500 but I didn't pursue it so I can't say what would have been.

However, I decided on a different spa (Sunrise S104) and that same Bullfrog dealer came down 10% off his "sale" price for it without much negotiation.  Sticker was supposedly $10,999 with a "sale" price of $7,995.  With very little work he offered it all inclusive at $7,200 but I wound up getting it for $6,500 at a different dealer which is primarily Jacuzzi.

Your mileage may very.  HTH

goodiegirl:
Good to know. Thanks. How's the Sunrise?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version