What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi J 345 or J 425?  (Read 3998 times)

Deblmiller122

Jacuzzi J 345 or J 425?
« on: May 04, 2014, 06:46:15 pm »
Hello,
 I am buying my first hot tub and I like the Jacuzzis. I need a smaller hot tub and do not want a lounger seat so I am looking at the J 345 or the J 425. I am concerned about the floor of the 345 being taken up by the foot jets with the raised area......does anyone have a Jacuzzi with the foot jets: I am curious if it is difficult to navigate around these with regular use. I see many of the Jacuzzi hot tubs have this feature so it must be popular....

Thanks!

Thank you for the feedback, I plan to wet test the J345 this coming week...interesting, I will also check out the 470 based on what I am reading here. Much appreciated!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 09:07:51 pm by Deblmiller122 »

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi J 345 or J 425?
« on: May 04, 2014, 06:46:15 pm »

Lionheart_CHP

Re: Jacuzzi J 345 or J 425?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 07:10:08 pm »
I'm also in the market for our first spa and the J 345 is one that I've been considering.  In my limited wet testing so far, I've found this to be a near must-have in our first tub.  The jets are nice and relaxing on the feet (after you get past the tickle factor), but most importantly I find that it provides a needed footrest and also delineates the space in the foot-well to minimize the unintentional games of footsie...

dunecritter

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 09:51:40 pm »
Foot well jets are often overlooked and not given enough credit when looking at tubs...Once a tub gets hooked up and the purchaser uses it the first time they are always like...wow.. those are nice! Did we ever talk about how awesome these were? Another nice thing about foot well humps are they can allow you to some what push against them with your feet to keep a tighter tolerance leaning back to the back jets. Smaller men and women tend to get pushed away just a bit. You might want to look at the Hot Spring Limelight Pulse and Glow models...Smaller 4 person tubs with 270-290 gallon capacity. They have nice larger foot jets that flow a lot more water giving you a deeper muscle tissue massage rather than the tickling/tingling sensation given by smaller jets. Just a suggestion. Jacuzzi, Sundance and Hot Spring are my personal top pics.

mrpenguin

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 10:18:30 pm »
I just got a 470 last week (getting a post ready).  Gotta say, I LOVE the foot dome!  I seemed to almost float at times in different seats, the dome gives me more stability.   It does feel good too.   I actually like the center "volcano" thing a lot too.   I sit at one spot and then let my legs float above it and it feels good on the back of the calves.  We also wanted something to at least attempt to massage the feet.   These help, but are nothing like the spouse really kneading your foot.  We decided the tub required a dome.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 10:18:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42