What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Finally got around to pictures of our new Bullfrog A6L Select (310 gal)  (Read 117 times)

Davekro

We started off with a challenge, in that my wife had strong skin sensitivity to Bromine. It took a while to be convinced that switching to chlorine would get rid of her skin sensitivity issue. It sure did! Woo Hoo, now she can enjoy it too. That was a big scare for a while. Anyway, here are the pictures. We have been without a coverlifter, but our Covermate Zero is due to arrive tomorrow! Yea!

Our Bullfrog A6L Select w/o jets on-1 Bullfrog A6L no jets-1 by Dave Kroske, on Flickr

Our Bullfrog A6L Select w/o jets on-2 Bullfrog A6L no jets-2 by Dave Kroske, on Flickr

Our Bullfrog A6L Select with jets On-1 Bullfrog A6L jets on-1 by Dave Kroske, on Flickr

Our Bullfrog A6L Select with jets On-2 Bullfrog A6L jets on-2 by Dave Kroske, on Flickr

Initially, I had the hot tub oriented turned 180º, so the (eventual) coverlifter would fold the cover towards the fence, not blocking the views in the other three directions. But my wife wanted privacy from our deck side of the tub because the neighbor on opposite (not fence side) has dementia and gawks. So when I drained the tub to change from Bromine to Chlorine, I rotated the tub 180º, so the cover would stand up on that side. We miss a little bit of view north over the water, but not worth her creeped out factor, so the early water drain/refill had a good second purpose to spin the tub!  ;)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 12:47:42 am by Davekro »

Hot Tub Forum

cranbiz

Very nice.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42