What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Balbo control panel went dead  (Read 5248 times)

Composer_Chick

Balbo control panel went dead
« on: April 27, 2014, 12:52:07 pm »
  I have a Venza spa tub made by Raindance.
I had cleaned the tube and use Bioclean to clean the pipes as the spa was shut down for 2 years ( drained and all lines and pumps evacuated of water) and  grabbed a canister of Clean Start.

I filled the tub and followed directions and ran the tub, then drained and cleaned the tub and refilled the tub I had power off during draining and refill to check for any leaks which there were none.

I then after it sat for a half hour turned the pumps on and cycled through all 3 pumps then turned the pumps off to check the PH but when I went to turn it back on the control display was went dead.

I checked the GFI breaker and it was not tripped.
I then pulled all fuses and all tested good.
My control panel is backlit and I checked both bulbs and both were blown.
Checked Line voltage on both legs and that is OK.
I have an infinity spa pack part # 54585 with INF 107 wiring diagram, it has an addition panel for the third pump, which I can't see the part number, and a balboa 7 button control panel # 53189.
Is there a way to test the circuit board for voltage to the top control panel and if so how and what voltage.
http://s139.photobucket.com/user/composer_chick/library/Vensa%20Hot%20Tub

I hate to buy and new control and if the mainboard is bad have it ruin that new part.

Hot Tub Forum

Balbo control panel went dead
« on: April 27, 2014, 12:52:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42