Brand Specific Forums > Bullfrog Spas

Bullfrog A8

(1/3) > >>

gdm783:
Ok, I ditched the Cal Spa Escape (due to concerns about the mfg) and have now put a deposit on a Bullfrog A8. The dealer sold the unit to me for $11,000.  I thought it was a good deal. Is Bullfrog seen a top tier manufacturer?  Does anyone have experience with the A8. At $11k, is this the best tub for the money, or should I be looking at other models/brands?  Our main priority has been size (big), hence the A8. Thanks!

SCbarber:
Sounds like a fair deal, we have an A7 and it was $10,4 with a few extras.  I was sold when I saw how they were built, had ours for a few months now and no problems, we love it!  I looked at a few other brands but kept going back to the BF.  Can't be beat IMO.  Good Luck with it.

red2play:
I have the R6L and I'm enjoying it!!  Bullfrog is a VERY quality manufacturer and the warranties prove it.  I paid 7k but your Spa is much larger and with more options.  If you got the speaker system and the Bluetooth options, I would say you got a steal but without the speakers you still got a good deal.

Tman122:
Your getting closer to the top than Cal. There are better IMO.

meriflower:
I have a 2013 R6L and really enjoy it!  Never a problem and is always ready for whenever I am.  I like being able to switch out the different jetpaks on my favorite seat with is the lounger.  I highly recommend Bullfrog!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version