What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: little bubbles from jet  (Read 1752 times)

doodle

little bubbles from jet
« on: April 13, 2014, 01:16:51 pm »
OK guys -- you know this is my first tub and I don't know what I'm doing!!  So try not to laugh too hard if this question is ridiculous lol.

Is it normal for lots of little bubbles to be coming from the jets when it is just the pump running?   The reason I ask is that when the tub first started I got these bubbles out of most of the jets, especially the whirlpool towers, so I figured this was normal.  Now that its been running a few days it seems like the bubbles have quit or dropped significantly out of all the jets except the one down near the floor in the center of the tub -- it still makes lots of fizzy bubbles.  I think this jet might be making more noise than the rest of the tub.   Soooo, is there a problem here?

It's a Marquis Spirit.   The installer didn't exactly blow me away with his help, so I would not be surprised for there to be something not quite right here.  Or at least that makes me a little nervous in that regard, perhaps needlessly.

Hot Tub Forum

little bubbles from jet
« on: April 13, 2014, 01:16:51 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: little bubbles from jet
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 02:21:48 pm »
Does your tub have an ozonater? If so those may be ozone bubbles coming from that one jet.
Retired

doodle

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 02:23:52 pm »
Yes -- I do have an ozonator.

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 02:23:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42