What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis resort  (Read 3544 times)

Indyzav

Marquis resort
« on: March 27, 2014, 08:53:31 pm »
Help! Bought a tub in mass. Dealer dropped off with no manual or instructions. Started working but stopped. We are getting a freeze warning and now are draining the tub. No phone number for manufacturer and dealer in Middleboro not returning our calls. Horrible, nightmare service. We paid 9,000 for this and can't even find a number to call.

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis resort
« on: March 27, 2014, 08:53:31 pm »

Topline Mike

Re: Marquis resort
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 07:48:45 am »

Lovespas

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 11:47:52 am »
Marquis Customer Service can be reached at 800-275-0888 ext 260

Indyzav

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 06:37:52 pm »
I just want to apologize for my rant last night. Getting this hot tub was everything to me and my husband. We have been saving for a long time. I chose this brand/dealer because of their great product and customer service. We were so excited to have it delivered and when I went out to check on it before going to bed to find the power off with temperatures dropping, I panicked. Tried to find a customer service number and it wasn't easily accessible on line. I ended up getting a return phone call and email from the dealer and we drained the tub and the owner and electrician met me at home this morning. It seems like it was a fluke type thing because everything is running fine now. I just wanted to clear the air because the service I got today was wonderful and i feel they are owed an apology! Hopefully we will be enjoying our spa for years to come.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 06:37:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42