What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Selling a 2013 Hotsprings grandee. Not sure what to ask.  (Read 3579 times)

Grandee622

Selling a 2013 Hotsprings grandee. Not sure what to ask.
« on: March 19, 2014, 10:40:21 am »
Just placed an add on craigslist to sell my almost new Hot Spring Grandee. In perfect condition but looking to upgrade to a swim spa. Listing the 2013 spa with less than 20 hours use. Cover,cover lifter, stairs, brand new not tub panel box in box and all start up chemicals as well as a over hang umbrella ($600) included.What I'd like to know is what everyone thinks is a reasonable and fair price to ask. The dealer we the the spa from said she thought $8000.00 but I'm not so sure. I'd really appreciate some help with this one folks! Thanks in advance!

Hot Tub Forum

Selling a 2013 Hotsprings grandee. Not sure what to ask.
« on: March 19, 2014, 10:40:21 am »

Topline Mike

Re: Selling a 2013 Hotsprings grandee. Not sure what to ask.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 01:15:54 pm »
What part of the country are you located?  My family jumped in a grandee last weekend, very nice.  The price I was quoted was $10,800, and that included a sound system that would be thrown in *free*..  If I can find the right deal, I will travel to pick up.  I may have found it already through another ad, we'll see.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 02:09:20 pm »
That's a tough one.  Unfortunately the buyer will have no warranty so I would think it would be tough to get 8k but you never know.  I'd probably start there and see what happens.  That is a great tub

dunecritter

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 02:21:28 pm »
That's a tough one.  Unfortunately the buyer will have no warranty so I would think it would be tough to get 8k but you never know.  I'd probably start there and see what happens.  That is a great tub
I was going to post this exact same thing...Great tub but no warranty is going to be your challenge for the coin$.
I have a 2013 that is just 5 months old now and I just ordered A brand new 2014 Model...So I'll be in the same boat your in trying to sell a new used tub for a big discount in 3 weeks or so.
Looking forward to my new one!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 02:21:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42