What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2013 HS Grandee W/ ACE Salt Progress Real Life results  (Read 35298 times)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: 2013 HS Grandee W/ ACE Salt Progress Real Life results
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2016, 10:54:48 am »
Dunecritter - how about an update here?

I'm thinking of a Grandee w/ACE.

Thanks.

Doubt you will get a response. He hasn't been on this forum in about a year and a half. The poster on here with the most experience with these systems is probably twincitiesbullfrog. He was a hot spring dealer before switching to bullfrog 6 or so months ago. He was very knowledgable on ace and how it worked. Water chemistry is especially important with that system. I know they had a ton of issues when it came out 5 or so years ago. Don't here much negative about them these days

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2016, 10:54:48 am »

Mikester

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2016, 01:52:53 pm »
Thanks.  Dealer is offering it at no cost, so I may try it.

I've been reading through forum here, looking for comments/feedback.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2016, 03:47:06 pm »
if you have any ACE questions let me know...I sold the system since they started offering it Day 1 (3rd/4th Qtr. of 2009) until approx. 6 months ago so I can pretty much answer any/all questions related to the system

d00nut

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2016, 11:02:42 am »
I have ACE on an Envoy for my personal spa.  I'll be the first to tell you that the 2010 release of it was hell.  Every dealer hated it.  The launch was what jaded so many dealers.  What then proceeded to happen, as the system got a lot better, a lot of dealers were unwilling and still are unwilling to give it a shot.  You also have some dealers that didn't want to take the time to explain how the system works and what the customer needs to do in order to have long term success.

BullfrogSpasMN is a pro and he can help you out, but if you need any other help, feel free to reach out to me.  Plenty of my customers choose ACE, not because it's going to save them money, but because of how it feels.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2016, 11:02:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42