Original > Hot Tub Forum

Air Jets?

(1/4) > >>

bulmer4nc:
Hey All,

Myself and my wife went out for a round of wet testing yesterday afternoon.  Tested from the 3 main dealers in the area.  We tried 2 Marquis (SA reward and euphoria), 2 Sundance (cameo and optima), Jacuzzi 375 and Hotspring Vista.

We really like the air jets on the Sundance.  What are everyone's thoughts on air jets / blowers?  I've read and been told a lot about them cooling the water and stuff like that.  Wanted to get some other opions too.

I think we're ready to pull the trigger on the Optima... Just wanted see what everyone thought of air first.  

Guess the biggest thing is how reliable are the air blower pumps?  Do they last as long as the regular pumps?

Thanks,

Ken

Grant:
My wife likes the air jets the best. As for temp, who cares!

tony:
I also like the air jets.  It gives a totally different type of action.  We use them mostly during summer when the water never cools no matter what you do.  They are really great when you have a lot of people in the spa.

Rboehme:
Typically the air blower will fail before your water pumps. This is usually due to the check valve failing and allowing water into the air blower.

Brewman:
We have the blower on our spa, I am neutral toward it, my wife, who's opinion is way more important than mine, loves it.  She's also into the aroma thing, which is dispensed thru the air blower system.  
If the air blower wears out, no big deal, just have the motor replaced.  You can still use the spa without it.
Brewman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version