Original > Hot Tub Forum

changing the water

(1/1)

sunway1:
I hope someone can help.  I changed the water and cleaned my tub for the first time.  Now it reads 385 or 888 then show 68 degrees.  When I press the jets they go for 10 seconds or a little more then quits.  Goes thru the number game 385 888 68 again.  We thought maybe air.  But yesterday I had all the jets going to have the chemical go thru the filters.  Although yesterday before they went I went thru the same cycle of numbers, never did get a set temp.  I have a sundance less then a yr old can anyone help.  I sure would appreciiate any info anyone can give.
Thanks.

wmccall:
Have a manual?  Those first two numbers may be a diagnostic code.  Just a guess from a non-Sundance owner.

Update-  just got back from their web site, and those don't look like normal error codes,  Are you still under warranty?  If you had picked a title more refliecting of a problem a couple of the spa techs here might catch it. Maybe they still will.

doodoo:
I just went through the entire section on trouble shooting in the owners and technical manuals and cannot find anything close to what you describe sunway. I would call my dealer up and see what they say. My dealers tech staff were telling me that they have a direct line to Sundace and if they cannot figure out what the problem is they call them direct.  Failing that calling Sundance's tech support directly may also bring a solution.  But I would go through your dealer first because they may be aware of this already.

Good luck and let us know what the problem and solution was in case it happens to others.

dpgtech:
What brand and model do you have?  is it Jacuzzi Premium? if so, those codes that you see are usually the start up sequence.  if it keeps repeating this sequence without tripping the breaker it is possibly a circuit board problem.  Contact your dealer and tell them what is going on.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version