Original > Hot Tub Forum

floating phenomenon!!

(1/7) > >>

saz:
I have a problem, wel, not  a PROBLEM, but a small query I suppose....can anyone out there(girlies, please help!) shed any light on the fact that my.......erm............ 'assets'(!!) float in a hot tub, when 'unrestrained' !!  
This is nothing I've experienced before - it doesnt happen in the bath, and doesnt happen with a bikini top on. I havent had any help from the medical profession to 'accentuate'(!!LOL) I just like to think of myself as being doubly blessed! Anyway, I was just wondering if this was supposed to happen or if Im just not normal !!  Your thoughts, as always, will be gratefully received!
saz

wmccall:
It varies, pictures are required to make an accurate conclusion.

saz:
why does that not surprise me!!lol  wmmcall, you are incorrigable....or is that encourageable!!!!lol

doodoo:
Sas. I think that I would need to se ........er.......um........a pic to fully comprehend your problem.  lol  ;D

Actually, my wife noticed the very same issue, MUCH TO MY PLEASURE, that her....um....ya know, floated. She discovered this phenomenon when they hit her chin which freaked her out because whe thought something was in the pool (swimming a la naturel) with us and had touched her chin.

Nothing to be done or said but to simply note that that is perhaps why women in general are more boyant than men.  BTW ask your significant other if his.....er......um ya know, floats too like points ya know....up. I know that I have noticed some boyancy when I go nude. ;D  MUCH TO HER PLEASURE.

ebirrane:
My wife describes her "una-boob" experience, which is when any free space in the top of her swimsuit fills with air.   Quite funny when it occurs while wet-testing in a dealership. :D

This is really quite a common problem.  Alot of people see it most in a lounger, but any deep seat can make certain people really float and swimsuits bloat.

You can purchase a "spa belt" which is a weighted belt that keeps you in place.  My wife refuses to purchase one, however, and keeps telling our friends that I suggested she wear "lead weights" next time she got in the tub!  ;D

-Ed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version