What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Still shopping.......  (Read 64906 times)

Mudheadsports

Re: Still shopping.......
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2013, 07:12:27 pm »
Also adding bullfrog to the short list!!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2013, 07:12:27 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2013, 07:20:03 pm »

Let me know what you think, we had a dealer here, but it wasn't around here  long (about the time the economy tanked)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2013, 07:27:54 pm »
Mudhead,
It took me a long time, but I finally decided on an Artic Spa (the Klondiker). There are so many brands, types and sizes to choose from, it makes it quite difficult to come to a decision. 
When you have a little free time, take a look at their site.

Good luck finding the spa that fits your needs!

Ryan VSO

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2013, 07:44:38 pm »
Vortex,
Just to clarify, your spas are UL listed?   
I didn't understand that from your earlier posts.

I was being sarcastic on that post :P , we sell our product in 17 different countries so of course we are ul certified . You cant make shows if you dont have the certification because theres always an inspector asking for them at every show

Mudheadsports

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2013, 07:48:12 pm »
Vortex....knew that just giving you some crap!!!!!  It's a hot tub forum....should be fun right?????

Mudheadsports

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2013, 07:50:38 pm »
Rosewood....we have been looking for about 2 months off and on now.....know this will be a long term purchase and want to be sure it's right....will look up artic in the area but it will have to be the 5 man model!!!!!!

Ryan VSO

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2013, 08:26:12 pm »
yeah artic and bullfrog are well build spas using good quality materials .

Mudheadsports

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2013, 08:44:46 pm »
Ty.....will keep checking them out and will post when we make a decision!!!!!

meriflower

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2013, 08:56:00 pm »

Most definitely!  We just traded in our Marquis Epic for a Bullfrog R6L.  We really like the different therapy that Bullfrog offered and we were impressed with the quality and the build.  Plus they are backed by a good warranty and made in the USA which was important to us as well.  We purchased a floor model and looking a January for delivery and setup.  Will post pics when that time comes. 

Now have to figure out a way to change my profile pic and signature! 

Mudheadsports

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2013, 04:23:36 pm »
Ok all.....stopped by hot spring dealer and they are total turds......the woman had no information on any spa.  Asked very simple questions that she couldn't answer....the only info we did get from her was that most people are only in their tubs for about ten minutes because the jets are so strong it will "beat you up"......yeah not what we are looking for.....after our experience with the jacuzzi and maax dealer, we are expecting to have questions answered and be given a lot of information.  She could have just said here's our brochure and look around....oh she basically did do that.....soooooo it's bullfrog tomorrow and then wet test sundance and jacuzzi Thursday!!!!!!  We will look to see if there are other hot spring dealers in the area but sw michigan doesn't cut it!!!!!  Also happened to notice that the one that we did look at had some extreme acrylic stretching so that the pattern was very obviously distorted in the lounger area.  Haven't seen anything like that in anything else we have noticed.  You could actually see that there was a yellow substraight beneath the cap sheet. 

Ryan VSO

« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2013, 04:38:13 pm »
what a crappy dealer , you should report it to the hot spring sales rep from this forum . Let us know wich one you prefered between the bullfrog and sundance .

meriflower

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2013, 05:12:08 pm »
Wow that's bad!  :( Usually sales people are in the business to well....sell!  She is not a good representation of Hot Spring!  As Vortex noted, there are several Hot Spring dealers on this forum.  I'm sure they would be happy to answer any of your questions related to Hot Spring.  Keep us posted on finding your perfect spa.

Mudheadsports

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2013, 05:32:08 pm »
After reading the brochure, she even gave us wrong information.....only one pump....WRONG.....just dumb....sitting here right now, I think I know more about hotspring than she does.  If we decide on a hotspring, it won't be from the Kalamazoo dealer!!!!!!!

I found another dealer in northern Indians that is around the corner from our jacuzzi dealer so we'll head there before we go to the wet test!!!!! 

Darzmr

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2013, 06:17:00 pm »
I agree, you should let Hot Springs know about the abysmal service you received.  HS is lucky that you have another dealer close by that you can visit, or else I'm sure they'd be totally out of your mix.  They have a Facebook page and seem to respond very quickly and positively whenever anyone voices dissent (if you even care to go that route).  I just purchased a HS, so I'm biased :)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2013, 06:45:54 pm »
 Honestly I would call the owner of the store and let him/her know which they probably already do..  Or you could just give her a break everybody has to start somewhere..    While I am sure HS corporate "might" want to know, it would be more up to the store owner to deal with it and get her on track...   

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2013, 06:45:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42