What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 9 months still no issues  (Read 44800 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: 9 months still no issues
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2013, 01:23:51 am »
I would never post "I told you so".
Imo, more power to him for finding a hot tub, at a reasonable price, that is good for him.
I happen to be looking for a hot tub now, and am completely turned off by all of the negative comments I hear regarding certain hot tubs.  Frankly, I've heard so much bad about every brand, I'm thinking about saving my money and forgoing a hot tub.   From what I've been reading, it's a waste of money to buy any of them.

That was not directed at you.   

Hey Brill or Bimmer you have anything constructive to say here about his questions?   Since you want to be a part of the community here,  speak up.   Not sure if you have noticed,  but the community is dwindling or better yet a lack of post and or participation.   All ill will set aside please step in,  you may be the only 2 left around here at some point..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2013, 01:23:51 am »

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 06:17:06 am »
Wow, dimmerdog, you sure do get protective over your boyfriend. The language is getting a little trashy for a family forum, or is that just pretty normal for your side of the tracks?
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

brillskill

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 11:00:12 am »
Rosewood..I would say this...there are 2 types of hut tub users..the first is me,I go in for 10 or 15 minutes after the gym for some bubbles and hot water and my kids and their friends also jump around in it once in a while. The second type is someone who actually is looking for what they call hydro therapy ..that person spends more than just a few minutes in the tub and uses all these bells and whistles that the premium tubs offer like moto jets ect...I bought a tub and paid a little less than 3 grand for it (after some. Deals on an internet site) that was drop shipped from calspa to me .thr tub I bought has just 30 jets and a led light ...the pump says 2hp..but it's prob 1.5 and May peak at 2hp..it's a plug and play or can be wired to 220..I have it plugged in..all that being said it gets to 104 degrees and makes bubbles which feel good after a day of work or the gym..if you want more specifics feel free to message me..

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 01:58:07 pm »
Rosewood..I would say this...there are 2 types of hut tub users..the first is me,I go in for 10 or 15 minutes after the gym for some bubbles and hot water and my kids and their friends also jump around in it once in a while. The second type is someone who actually is looking for what they call hydro therapy ..that person spends more than just a few minutes in the tub and uses all these bells and whistles that the premium tubs offer like moto jets ect...I bought a tub and paid a little less than 3 grand for it (after some. Deals on an internet site) that was drop shipped from calspa to me .thr tub I bought has just 30 jets and a led light ...the pump says 2hp..but it's prob 1.5 and May peak at 2hp..it's a plug and play or can be wired to 220..I have it plugged in..all that being said it gets to 104 degrees and makes bubbles which feel good after a day of work or the gym..if you want more specifics feel free to message me..

You forgot to mention that the less expensive tubs only last typically for 5-8 years and the better tubs tend to last for 12-18
Retired

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2013, 04:12:26 pm »

You forgot to mention that the less expensive tubs only last typically for 5-8 years and the better tubs tend to last for 12-18

And will most likely cost the difference in the quality tub in the amount you'll pay in electricity due to substandard insulation. But you can get your total electric bills spread out over 12 months with equal payments and then you can tell everyone that your payment hasn't gone up due to a tub.... until you have to true up with the power company at the end of the fiscal year.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2013, 05:26:37 am »
Wrong again.....I don't have a tub.
Retired

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2013, 07:30:55 am »
Don't make me go all Rodney King on you people! (Can't we just all get along?)   BTW, after 13 months just had my first issue with my Sundance, but I am happy with the continued service and support of my dealer.   Temperature sensor went bad. It may have gotten gunked up by the crap my neighbor girls put in the tub. The Service guy didn't take it out and clean it, he just replaced it.  I assume from his considerable experience (nice guy) that was the right thing to do.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

brillskill

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2013, 12:00:24 pm »
Yes it came out..I hope it makes you feel better

bimmerdog

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2013, 12:50:34 pm »
Brillskill  I have to just laugh every time I see you post ANYTHING about your tub.  This time you posted a whooping 5 words about your tub and 2 pages later it is still going.  Next update just post a  ;D it will still get spoiledrotten all excited.

brillskill

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2013, 01:04:39 pm »
yea i hear ya dog,,it actually gets him angry if i post anything about my tub...he clearly has issues and a lot of time on his hands..he also has the very best hot tub money can buy

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2013, 03:00:30 pm »
Retracted statement. Not worth it.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 03:42:43 pm by Spoiledrotten »

brillskill

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2013, 03:44:01 pm »
something i copy and pasted from the web..(http://www.wikihow.com/Save-Energy-Ideas-for-Hot-Tub-Owners)..justy to try and help someone...and yes youy are right i represent a cheap hot tub company..lmfao!!!

brillskill

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2013, 06:45:41 pm »
4-5 and 7 are huge.
Retired

brillskill

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2013, 07:09:49 pm »
U actually didn't rip me for posting something??????

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2013, 07:09:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42