General > Beating a dead horse

9 months still no issues

<< < (2/11) > >>

bimmerdog:
OMG some one who keeps their promise.  To let people know how a "low cost" hot tub was working over time.  Shame on you brillskill. People don't want this info.  They only want to hear about the big boy hot tubs. 

Hottubguy:
Glad to hear you are still having good luck.  Now that it's getting colder where you are have you noticed much of a change to your electricity bill?

rosewoodsteel:
I don't know anything about Geo Spas, but thanks for the update!

Jacuzzi Jim:

--- Quote from: bimmerdog on December 06, 2013, 05:43:54 pm ---OMG some one who keeps their promise.  To let people know how a "low cost" hot tub was working over time.  Shame on you brillskill. People don't want this info.  They only want to hear about the big boy hot tubs.

--- End quote ---

That reminds me where one goes,  the other quickly follows.. 

Jacuzzi Jim:

--- Quote from: rosewoodsteel on December 06, 2013, 06:46:50 pm ---I don't know anything about Geo Spas, but thanks for the update!

--- End quote ---

Most people don't, they are not bad for what they are and sold through Costco,  the fact that his has not had an issue in 9 months to him means they all run like that  ::)   So he feels the need to come here and let all the possible buyers of a geo spa know what a great spa it is and ignore that over priced POS name brand spa, you don't need it, the geo has it all. 

Funny thing is, there are not many people if any besides him, that come here looking for information on that particular brand. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version