General > Beating a dead horse

9 months still no issues

<< < (3/11) > >>

brillskill:
They are not sold through Costco..they are manufactured by calspa and sold through the internet.. As far as my electricity bill..haven't really noticed any huge spikes but I am in a budget with my elec company so I'll know more if I fall under budget

brillskill:
Btw Jim I never said this spa "has it all" IMO I just feel if someone is looking for a basic acrylic plug and play or 220 spa this one is a valid choice

Hottubguy:

--- Quote from: brillskill on December 07, 2013, 10:18:44 am ---They are not sold through Costco..they are manufactured by calspa and sold through the internet.. As far as my electricity bill..haven't really noticed any huge spikes but I am in a budget with my elec company so I'll know more if I fall under budget

--- End quote ---

That was one of the things I wondered about that tub.  Sounds like for you at this point that tub is working for you.  It's all about what you think of the tub not what we think

Jacuzzi Jim:
 Don't get your panties in a bunch there turbo. 

rosewoodsteel:
I would never post "I told you so".
Imo, more power to him for finding a hot tub, at a reasonable price, that is good for him.
I happen to be looking for a hot tub now, and am completely turned off by all of the negative comments I hear regarding certain hot tubs.  Frankly, I've heard so much bad about every brand, I'm thinking about saving my money and forgoing a hot tub.   From what I've been reading, it's a waste of money to buy any of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version